• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beast stomped Ragyo, who is significantly stronger then Ryuko.

This is no different.

If you want a High 6A match, use Dante

Well shit

Guess I'll change it to Dante whenever I wake my ass up.

Edit: Ehhh hell I'll do it now. Hold up

Ya messed up the link.

Anyway, I'm voting the Beast, Dante has a few ways to get past his regen, such as dura negation wiyh Beuwolf, Spatial Manipulation with Yamato, all combined in a time Stop.

Outside that however, his regen covers most of his other attacks, and Black Holes+Teleportation can instantly disintegrate Dante.

Voting Beast

Idk, Dante has a lot going for him: Sealing, Space Cutting, Mind Attacks, Time Slow/Stop, Soul Destroying l, etc.

However, Beast's black hole ohko's cause it instantly atomizes and absorbs whatever touches it, and Ray Field Blasts are extremely deadly as well.

However, Dante is slightly cocky, so that may be a factor. Also, this Beast is hellbent I'm killing everything on the planet, so he'll more likely than not go for the kill right off the bat, which is most likely gonna be a Ray Field Blast, which first drains the target of its neuroelectricity, converts it into Ray Field Energy, and then releases it in a destructive blast that kills anything without a Conduit gene.

Going for Beast for Gargoyles and my reasoning for now.

Didn't Dante attack a demon possessing people debatably twice in the anime One during rock queen and another during the final when he killed Abigail but left sid unharmed untill he you know shot him

Is there another thread where Dante has unanimously lost? Cause it looks like there's only three more votes for an immediate addition.

Like, currently? No.

Gaiamon and Reinhard both beat him unanimously but both are outdated and don't use Dante's strongest version.

This will be DMC2 Dante's first loss.

Fiiiine I'll be the seventh one

Voting for Beast not just for the reasons above (Which might as well be saying "Beast" and piggybacking on the other arguments which is only valid if there's not another person arguing against the case) but also because no one is really defending Dante.

Moon splitter go.

Wasn't the Beast Moon level at one point?

Also yeah, Beast has more ways to really kill Dante and uses them faster then him.

Can someone request this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back