• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason why it hasnt been calced and accepted seeing as we now accept the moon busting feat as legit and not an outlier

Yo Weekly, how you been doing man?

And yeah I thought the multi-continent came from the RFI feat, but if that's the case we can just adjust it so that it's Multi-Continental to moon likely.

Yeah, Cole used the RFI to trigger an explosion which spread across the entire planet, rating all the clouds in the sky.

You can tell this because there isn't a single cloud in the sky in the following images when it shows people across the world dying.

Also, Base Cole's Ionic Storm is a High 6-C feat.

And The Beast's black hole has multiple signs of being legit:

-The Beast manipulating gravity

-Sucking in any and all objects around it, including Cole's attack (You can see Cole's rockets and lightning bolts get sucked into the hole)

-Any Matter sucked in by the hole is Sub-Atomized

And Kalitas calculated it at 50.3 Ninatons (Large Planet)

Cole's feat = Cloud KE (He creates storm clouds across the city in an instant when he activates Ionic Storm, assuming each city is the size of New York and New Orleans respectively, this can reach to High 6-C)

Beast's feat = And this is just the small one that forms in his hand, not counting the larger one he transforms into

A real Black Hole destroys the planet, so no.

We're very strict when it comes to black hole rules. Only leniency goes towards naturally occurring ones.

The RFI thing got nerfed because no one could find the clip of the news lady stating that the Beast's transformation was causing clouds to form all over the US/North America. I checked dozens of play throughs for the clip, but couldn't find it. I plan on replaying inFAMOUS 2 to see if it exists, but school, work and the fact that my PS3 is back at my parents place has kept me from doing that.

The North America/US thing is also an issue because the inFAMOUS wiki statement of which the feat calculation is based on has been edited to say "Clouds over US" to "Clouds over North America" a few times so I'm extremely hesitant to use it. While the Beast's transformation does apparently cause clouds to form, we can only see it cover his immediate area, not the whole continent (though it DID cover New Marais, so that might be something).

The moon bust is also an issue because it assumes that the moon was partially vaporized by a Ray Field Blast when there wasn't much evidence to support it, and the fact that Ray Field Blasts are an omnidirectional attack, not a focused blast that goes in one direction. Though I might just be nitpicking.

Extremely hesitant to use the black hole thing, cause fictional black holes blah blah.

Just my two cents

No, it wasn't dude.

The feat was discussed to death in the thread I linked above, which YOU where there for.

The RFI cleared the clouds because it was a giant explosion that affected the entire planet, and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky in any of the images of people around the world dying afterwards.

Also, Fetch's feat of her finisher being 7-A was inexplicably downgraded even though the same guy caled it, and the feat literally consist of her diving at her opponent at high-speed.

IMG 0972

Actually, if you look at the clip of England and New Marais (After the scenes with the Conduits dying) you can clearly see white fluffy clouds in the sky. In England, you can see the light blue sky is topped with dark clouds.

We know that barely any time had passed since the RFI was detonated, since Zeke acknowledges that people were quick to celebrate the Beasts death, so it's unlikely that new clouds were already starting to form.

It's smoke in New Marais. Also, they could've waited to bury Cole's body in the time for clouds to form again. Literally every single shot around the world features a cloudless sky.

France is a night sky with street lights. There are no clouds. I literally mentioned all of this in the thread that YOU were a part of.

The Fetch thing was based off a statement from the inFAMOUS wiki, which said that Fetch charged at relativistic speeds to drop kick her opponent.

The ingame description of the move mentions nothing of her moving at relativistic speeds, but she does move at light speed already, so it should probably still work.

That is irrelevent. She literally moves at Lightspeed constantly. There is no reason that the feat in not legit. Since it her building up speed and dive bombing the target.

You can just keep it and change it to the 7-A stats.

There is literally nothing different about other than they are both Mountain level. Fetch will still win for the reasons she did before.

That I was apart of several months ago, opinions can change.

And right when Zeke carries Coles body in, which couldn't have taken more than a few minutes, you can clearly see white fluffy clouds. He mentions how quickly people took to the streets, so this couldn't have taken more than 20-30 minutes

84BC36BD-AD66-44F8-8568-23B7CC1FEC25
If it's night in France, then why is there a sun?

I didnt mention the clouds in New Marais because even I didn't notice them before.

Dude, quit it. This is like trying to disavow Abigail's cloud parting feat because clouds appear back in the sky a few scenes later.

Again, every other scene around the world shows a cloudless sky.

IMG 0986
Only thing in the sky is smoke. No clouds.

IMG 0985
Look closer, it is a night sky. No clouds. And no sun ANYWHERE. Only street light. It's not daytime wariness the world all the time, believe it or not.

IMG 0987
No clouds.

IMG 0988
Definitely no clouds.

1. Look behind the black smoke, that's clearly white and blie shading, the smoke is black so what else?

2. Left of the woman's shoulder

Hey Gargoyle, I've got other things to do, and I'm not an InFAMOUS Vs supporter anymore, so if you wanna get the High 6-A thing back, feel free to do so.

Are you guys serious? Just because it is white doesn't mean it is automatically a cloud. It cloud be the day sky, light, etcetera. It makes absolutely no sense that a tiny little cloud would be just behind that woman's shoulder when the rest of the sky in clear, pitch black night. And what you said was a sun was a STREET LIGHT.

There's a little cloud in the corner of the screen after Abigail performs his cloud-parting feat. Guess that means we should downgrade High 6-A DMC.

IMG 990

Guys, let's just drop this for now. Like I said, I'm gonna do some more research when I get time, and when I do, I'll add it onto my CRT.

So does the clouds in New Marais when the carry Cole's body.

The only hint of actual clouds in the sky after the feat, and cloud take an hour or so later.

Again, notice who "white sky" in New Marais is completely white. One colour. Which is likely and artistic effect.

And the "cloud" behind the woman's shoulder is likely Light from the street lamps.

Thisbmatch is gonna be added anyway. Close this before this escalates. Take it up to crt. Personally I believe he really did blow away all the clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back