• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Beast (inFAMOUS) vs Boros

At some point or another, Boros gets atomized, probably when he decides to Planet Bust.

Voting Beast.

Beast via Teleportation, Matter Manipulation, RFB, and Regen.

Boros can't really kill him unless he planet-busts and suffocates him, while Beast can easily get past his regen with one attack.

Beast can most likely survive the planet bust via regen, and can most likely survive space due to a) not having organs, meaning he doesn't have to worry about lack of oxygen, and b) having the proper resistances to the dangers of space, (radiation? A weaker Beast in another timeline survived a nuke. Cold? He's made of a lava-esqu matter and can generate heat).

I mean.

You are literally in space, with no air to breathe, and the Lava in your system freezes from the insane cold.

Evidence that he's been in space and survived or he isn't surviving the planet bust.

Well the freezing isn't instantaneous, but I see your point.

Either way, Boros doesn't start with a planet bust in character, so it's more likely that he gets RFB'd or atomized before he gets a chance.

Beast freaking nukes Boros to bits as soon as the match starts. Massive stomp.

And it's not like Boros is going to immediately planet bust, as he is rather overconfident, and wouldn't expect to get omegahaxed out.

His regen and durability would probably let him survive the blast and proceeding radiation induced sickness.

But Beast has several other methods to take him down. Atomic absorption, power null, etc.

It isn't confirmed to only work on Conduits. It isn't based on Ray Field energy or whatever. We only know that he drained Cole's powers and it left him severely weakened for hen rest of the game.

Beast could just drain his neuroelectricity and leave him a dried up husk like when he fought Saitama as well.

Beast FRA. At first I thought this would be High 6-A Boros so I was like "are you kidding me" but with 5-B Boros it's surprisingly fair.

Back