• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle of The Chaos Gods (GOLBetty vs Discord | Adventure Time Vs My Little Pony)

Aolphl

He/Him
Vs

Versus Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Used GOLBetty and Discord, Grogar key
  • Fight takes place somewhere random in space
  • 50 meters gap
  • SBA for everything else
GOLBetty: @Aolphl
Discord:
Incon:

Last edited:
GOLB uses Existence Erasure and Discord can not do anything
Not really, discord has low-godly regeneration, even if Golb erasing him, he can come back as a soul and regenerate his body.
Especially as the chaos gets stronger, Discord gets stronger and Golb's energy makes Discord even more irresistible.

GOLB uses Existence Erasure and Discord can not do anything
There is the spare Discord back in his home dimension. I don't really care how much people nerf Discord by portraying him as an idiot that never uses his full strength, if someone tries to kill him his spare will just come in with a surprise attack - either by trying to erase Golb himself, drain his power, lower his stats, or even seal him away.

npi isn't enough to interact with someone who is a type 1 abstract being
unless his conceptual manip covers that
The conceptual manipulation does actually cover that.

"These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars."

Discord also being the concept of chaos itself, he would be able to affect Golb.

Also, this isn't listed on battle vs' profile, but Discord ironically enough does have the ability to use harmonious music against Golb, which he was apparently weak to. I just figured it wouldn't be relevant to put on his profile when I made that CRT a few months back.

I vote Discord, personally.

There is the spare Discord back in his home dimension.
How will this affect the battle? I don't remember ever seeing "Spare Discord" on the show either. And even if that's the case, GOLB will also erase this spare Discord. As stated by Magic Man, GOLB has erased not only Margles, he erased her's all forms and alternate forms from the infinite multiverse and the Dead Worlds. Discord won't be able to do anything again.
either by trying to erase Golb himself, drain his power, lower his stats, or even seal him away.
GOLB will also erase the spare Discord. And GOLB has Resistance to Existence Erasure.
Discord also being the concept of chaos itself,
GOLB too, but Discord is only type 2 abstract, GOLB is type 1
he would be able to affect Golb.
GOLB has Resistance to CM and Chaos Manip
Also, this isn't listed on battle vs' profile, but Discord ironically enough does have the ability to use harmonious music against Golb, which he was apparently weak to. I just figured it wouldn't be relevant to put on his profile when I made that CRT a few months back.
Discord doesn't know about GOLB's weakness. In fact, GOLB is weak not against music in general, but against harmony/order. Discord does not have anything like Information Analysis and has no prior knowledge of either of its characters. There is no way to learn this weakness unless Discord starts playing random music at the moment of battle.

Back