• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The battle between main villains from different universes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou VS All For One

891e

Stop me if you can! You've failed agai

Speed Equalized

Garou partial-monsterization (i think it was called like that?)

All For One is in his peak (prime)

They start 5 meters each other

They are in a post-apocaliptic scenario, where no people is around.

All for One:

Garou:

Inconclusive:

My vote goes to Garou. He can outlast All For One in a fight and increase in stats as the battles goes on. Once he analyzes All For One's moves (who will probably just spam air blasts for a while), he can figure out a way to beat him and will likely try to get in close to deal damage with either his cutting attacks or straight-forward punches.

Partial monsterization Garou is 7-A, Prime All For One is 6-C+.

This is a ridiculous AP stomp.

Garou also has incredible endurance to keep fighting after taking serious injuries and he gets stronger and faster too as he takes damage. He's also a master of redirecting attacks and maneuvering around his opponent to avoid taking direct attacks.

None of which will help him much against someone two tiers above him.

"It should also be noted that a character with higher tier cannot always beat a character of a lower tier, especially if their power levels are close to each other." - Tiering System page

Garou evolves during battles and if he survives long enough, he will close the distance between himself and All For One. All he has to do is avoid taking lethal attacks from the beginning of the fight and then he will adapt to All For One's fighting style.

He will not survive long enough, It will take one hit from AFO to kill him, and AFO doesn't even have to bother dodging against a 7-A with his durability.

All For One's durability in his prime is dubious since we've never seen an on-screen fight between himself and Prime All Might so we can't say how well he took his punches. The only concrete information we have is that at some point All Might caved his head in.

We also have no idea what kind of Quirks that All For One had in his prime, so even just assuming he has his current set (which there's no guarantee he had back in his prime) his most destructive attacks are just air blasts that may damage Garou and send him a far distance but may lack the power to instantly kill him.

Since the OP doesn't specify if they're in-character or bloodlusted, I assume All For One will act as he normally does and taunt Garou while toying at him which will give Garou his chance.

You're seriously downplaying All For One here. He is a 6-C+ in durability and attack potency, he will tank Garou's attacks and his own most destructive attacks will most definitely instantly kill Garou.

Andytrenom said:
You're seriously downplaying All For One here. He is a 6-C+ in durability and attack potency, he will tank Garou's attacks and his own most destructive attacks will most definitely instantly kill Garou.
I know i'm late for this thread but what is All for one's piercing durability? If the dude keeps wanting to kill Garou, He's gonna get sliced into baloney.

I'm pretty sure Garou also has multi-city block+ durability since he withstood several punches and kicks from bang. I think most people here forgot that bang can casually break apart the falling meteor fragments with a casual swipe and one of those rocks can split a large building in half.

I'm pretty sure if Garou somehow got hit directly by afo, its gonna hurt a lot but wont outright kill him. Even with speed equalized, he's way too damn skilled in dodging and his cutting fist can easily deal with afo

Edit: Lol, i just realized this is Afo in his prime. Anyways, it could go either way or maybe Afo wins

jesus i forgot how old this thread was.

Anyways, that's a necro, last post was nearly 1 year ago. It's better to leave it dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back