• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Spoilers) The Batman 2022 Movie Dura revision

I agree with this. The suit itself was practically undamaged.
Batman surviving the collision after trying to land his wingsuit seemed pretty impressive to me. I wonder if we can calc such a thing somehow.

Yeah I agree pretty heavily with this, it was an amazing film btw and Batman was really impressive this time around

Also his can go from unknown to his 20s but that's all we know about that

Apparently the Average wingsuit speed is 100mph. Crashing at that speed sure sounds impressive, but I guess the parachute must've slowed him down considerably, so it's not so simple.
Yeah but he still crashed with enough force to send himself ricocheting off the underpass above and the train and the parachute was stopped preemptively getting caught in underpass although yeah it did slow him pretty decently

Yeah but he still crashed with enough force to send himself ricocheting off the underpass above and the train and the parachute was stopped preemptively getting caught in underpass although yeah it did slow him pretty decently
Yeah it was still an extremely violent crash. Any normal person would've been splattered right then and there lol.

Yeah it was still an extremely violent crash. Any normal person would've been splattered right then and there lol.
Facts and while he was definitely dazed by it he wasn't unconscious and could still collect himself enough to make his way back to the cave and operate there

I think this is enough to be accepted no?

You have two staff agreements and this doesn't seem too controversial

Back