• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"Is that him?" Bruce asked, wondering just how that scrawny stick of a boy in the cell before him managed to kill so many people. "Yep." Tony confirmed. "We still don't know what he is. All he's done is ask for you since he got here." Bruce turned in surprise. "Why would he want me?" Tony shrugged. "I don't know. But you're our best shot at figuring out what this guy is and what he wants." Bruce nodded in understanding and walked in to the cell, Gamzee gave a smile as the door slammed shut behind the doctor. Gamzee sat cross legged in the center of the room, his black shirt covered in different colors the appeared to be splashed on him like blood. "I was wondering when you'd get here brother. We have so much to up and talk about." Bruce sat down nervously. "Why me specifically?"

"BECAUSE WE'RE THE SAME. Brothers from different mothers. WE'RE HATED BY OUR SO CALLED FRIENDS FOR SOMETHING WE CAN'T CHANGE. Pretty sure that Hulkbuster they've got speaks for itself." Gamzee dabbed his fingers in a bottle of brown paint, using it to finish the smile he was painting on the floor. YOU'RE MIND IS SPLIT IN TWO. But it doesn't have to be. UNLEASH YOUR HOLY RAGE. Be free, like me." Bruce got up and backed away nervously. "You don't know what you're saying. You're insane. The Hulk without a leash could kill everyone on Earth." Gamzee smiled. "Than why don't you let him?" Bruce decided Hulk could answer that question himself and transformed. Hulk punched the Bard through a wall, sending him outside. Gamzee pushed himself up with a laugh. "That's a mighty big shame brother. WE COULD'VE USED YOU. Maybe I'll tell you a joke before you die."

~

Gamzee Makara vs. The Hulk. Speed Equalized. 7-A verions.

Gamzee Makara Insanity
vs.
AoU Hulk 01

Well if it's in character then Hulk doesn't stand a chance. His attack plan in every movie is slamming and throwing the opponent, not planned moves, which doesn't seem to affect Gamzee because of his immortality. So right now it feels stompish

Zark2099 said:
Well if it's in character then Hulk doesn't stand a chance. His attack plan in every movie is slamming and throwing the opponent, not planned moves, which wouldn't affect Gamzee because of his immortality. So right now it feels stompish
Gamzee can still be knocked out. Especially by Hulk's strength advantage. Immortality doesn't heal him either, so incapacitated by injury is an option.

Hulk was able to knock out Blonsky, an enhanced soldier, in one kick. Don't know how hard Gamzee is going to be, but Banner can probably knock him out in a minute or two. Inconclusive for now tho.

Gamzee Regenerationn and fear powers (he start with even in character) are something that Hulk can't really bypass. Also moving or fighting while heavely injured is a common thing for trolls, especially the higher cast.

But the 7-A feat of Gamzee isn't a real AP feat. His profile need a huge revision (like all Homestuck profiles).

Zark2099 said:
Hulk was able to knock out Blonsky, an enhanced soldier, in one kick. Don't know how hard Gamzee is going to be, but Banner can probably knock him out in a minute or two. Inconclusive for now tho.

Gamzee High 4-C durability feat at was made by his second key anyway. This will just make a huge number of missmatch as long that his profile isn't fixed.

Back