• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax vs Strength: Green Edition (She-Hulk vs The Leprechaun)

I feel like this is a stomp.

How much does Leprechaun abuse his hax in combat?

By the looks of the profile he does atack phisically a lot
So It's a matter of "what does he starts with" and looking that his profile has more exemples of the leprechaun going doe non hax kills I woild say this may be the first She Hulk win, tpough I will still wait to give the leprechaun a better read

And The Leprechaun also appears to have OP Regen, idk how She-Hulk is getting past that at all

He does use his magical powers quite a lot, with a good chunk of his kills done through magic, so I think it is very likely for him to use his hax.

If this is too much of a stomp, you can close the thread I guess.

Also, kinda funny that the leprechaun has the LS advantage

Okay, let's go

I will vote the leprechaun for obivious reasons but I will argue that this is in no way shape or form a stomp simply thanks to to leprechaun weaknesses

He is a sadistic who likes to toy eith his victims giving She hulk plent of oportunitires to protect or atack

The regen mean she hulk can'T put the leprechaun doen for good with her strengh alone but as the profile say she probable can trow him around no problem thanks to his lower size

She hulk has quite q bit of ein cons thanks to the leprechaun gold, if she get' a hold of a single coin she is now immune to the leprechaun as his weaknesses state

I would say to give She Hulk privious knoldge of the leprechaun weknesses to make sure this isn't a stomp

Otherwise, voting the small fella

I don't quite think she can get her hands on the gold without immense struggle, given Lep's superior LS (So she would have a really hard time trying to wrestle it out of his hands) and Teleportation capabilities (He has shown to be willing to teleport his gold around), but alright. The mere existence of a possibility/wincon is good enough for this wiki, going off past experience.

I don't quite think she can get her hands on the gold without immense struggle, given Lep's superior LS and Teleportation capabilities (He has shown to be willing to teleport his gold around), but alright. The mere existence of a possibility is good enough for this wiki, going off past experience.
Again, would give her prior knoldge

The profile of the leprechaun It self states that he can be overpower by weaker foes thanks to his lower stature(basically, too light to actually apply his LS in most situations)

She also can use her thunder claps to stum the leprechaun and grab the gold while he is recovering from the sound wave

Also, grabbing a single coing would alread let her immune to the leprechaun, letting her destroy the rest of the gold

Yes, It's still low DIFF for the lerpechaun but not a stomp

Back