• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Authority (His Dark Materials) vs. Cell (Spore)

Speed needs to be equalized otherwise Cell blitzes (nigh-immobile<<<<<<<Below average speed). Even if it is equalized, the AP gap is very big so the Cell takes this rather easily

I don't think the Authority would even survive going into the water to fight the Cell. Seriously. If he died to the wind then the water would probably kill him too. If he survives long enough to get to the cell it would kill him incredibly easily for the reasons above.

Sad to say it, but this is a stomp in the Cell's favor.

The Cell has way more fighting experience and he could easilly OHK the authority, because a gust of wind is powerfull enought to kill authority and cell >>>>>>> gust of wind

If it's only cell-sized, then it shouldn't be able to withstand very much wind either. But yeah, Cell still wins, as it should be far stronger.

Man, I never heard of the Authority until now. I expected to see a stomp in his favor based on the name, but reading it over, I have to agree that the Cell wins in an almost-stomp.

Never judge a character by their name, I guess.

Back