• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auditor vs Koyomi

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Let's do this.

Two characters that can outlast for an incredibly long amount of time.

Speed Equal.

Auditor does have the halo, as per SBA.

Battle takes place in a random desolate area of Nevada, at the very break of nighttime. Auditor's Creation is restricted to 9-A.

Koyomi has prior knowledge of The Auditor's capabilities.

The Auditor: 3 (Agnaa, Jim, Jacky)

Koyomi Araragi: 0

The Auditor heavily upscales from 27.94 kg of TnT.

Koyomi heavily upscales from 21.4 kg of TnT.

Worth noting: Most of what seems like hax on the Auditor's page isn't really all that applicable in combat, so no, this isn't a haxstop.

Auditor has a slight AP advantage, but that gets massively increased when he summon spams, absorbs said summons and becomes way stronger

so far, it just seems like they go back and forth until Auditor absorbs enough to damage Koyomi beyond his ability to regen........or he just absorbs Koyomi unless he can't do that for whatever reason

He doesn't use it on non-fodder. In fact, he's never even tried to use it on anyone but his own agents and dead bodies.

Is Auditor base or halo?

How does his shapeshifting/elemental intangibility/reality warping/probability manipulation/disease manipulation work?

Shapeshifting and intang is his weird energy-esque physiology

the rest is only with the Improbability Drive and is entirely random, plus i don't think he has it

Koyomi has beaten a dude with mist-based intangibility teleportation before, but this was done by essentially chucking a bunch of dust into the air to interfere with the mist-based abilities. His absorption/corruption is through blood-sucking so I don't think those would get around energy physiology. I'm not too sure if he has a win condition here.

Also to clarify the OP, Koyomi's upscaling from 21.4kg of TNT was accepted as a multiplier of 10x, putting him at 214kg AP/Dura.

This might come down to stamina, what's Auditor's best feats of stamina?

I don't think Koyomi can win, but I don't think Auditor would be able to get over the AP gap and regen. Perhaps he could spam improbability drive until he wins? I'm not exactly sure how it functions.

So I'll vote incon.

I asked if Auditor was Base or Halo and I got no response, so I assumed Base which doesn't have Corruption.

Now that I think about SBA I probably shouldn't have assumed that. So does Koyomi have no win-condition and just get corrupted/mind manipped?

It does, actually (I edited my last comment to mention that and a few more thoughts on if Auditor was Halo).

Maybe Seishirou Shishirui's a better fight for Auditor? Doesn't scale up 10x so not as much of an AP difference, and since he has passive energy drain he could indefinitely sustain stamina too.

You don't think it would work when the Auditor punches him?

Yeah the issue if two tiers being the same is identifying which is which. But man I appreciate it when the AP details are left there alongside the profile pages. Makes everyone's lives easier no lie.

Tempted to vote for tie if it's not the strongest form in that case. Though imo looks like Auditor might be able to overcome it. Then again Koyomi's regen is BS

Phoenix821 said:
What's to stop the Auditor form Corrupting and controlling him?
Auditor flat-out doesn't do it. It's weird- The Auditor, no matter what, has never even bothered to use his hax on actual enemies, ever. Only his allies. And since we can't say it's because they have a resistance, we can just say that Auditor.. wouldn't do it. Because he doesn't. He flat-out acts like they don't exist.

Also, it is worth noting that Auditor's strategy basically revolves around "Buff myself to hell and beat the shit out of people".

At the start of the fight, Koyomi likely has an AP advantage, but it won't last for very long since the first time Auditor does is find fodder to succ and amp with.

How I see it is: Koyomi could win due to prior knowledge, initial AP advantage, and batshit crazy regen. The Auditor could win through intangibility, summons, and batshit crazy amp.

Agnaa said:
Koyomi has beaten a dude with mist-based intangibility teleportation before, but this was done by essentially chucking a bunch of dust into the air to interfere with the mist-based abilities. His absorption/corruption is through blood-sucking so I don't think those would get around energy physiology. I'm not too sure if he has a win condition here.
Also to clarify the OP, Koyomi's upscaling from 21.4kg of TNT was accepted as a multiplier of 10x, putting him at 214kg AP/Dura.

This might come down to stamina, what's Auditor's best feats of stamina?
Auditor's best feats of stamina are... Not getting tired, really. He can effortlessly keep up with Hank and Sanford, both at once, while using the Halo. Chances are that his stamina will be fine as long as he's absorbing people, and Tricky doesn't happen to be around to screw things up.

Earlier, you asked how some of his abilities work. His Reality/Prob/Disease aren't especially combat applicable, since the Improbability Drive is especially random and The Auditor only 'used' a disease once on Jesus, who survived it for quite a long time. As for elemental intang, he just transforms into flames. A lot.

How does Koyomi come over the intangibility? Is Auditor made out of flames/energy or does he transform into them temporarily and can be harmed other times?

Can we assume that Auditor would be able to go from ~28kg to 214kg and above?

He transforms into them temporarily. Also, considering he is already really, really, really far above 28kg (Jesus casually performed the feat, and Mag Hank is rather superior to Jesus in AP, and Auditor took little time to be far stronger than Mag Hank), and scaled even higher than that... Yea, probably. As long as he has people to eat, he's going to continue amping for quite a while.

Auditor probably outlasts and wins, barely managing to not be a stomp.

Changing vote to Auditor.

Koyomi could probably give him a run near the beginning, given that he has insane regen and probably higher stats, but as it goes on I'd imagine the Auditor would start to overtake him. Vote counted.

Say, who else should I pit Madness Combat characters against? The person you listed earlier, Seishirou, would be decent but overall I imagine it would be similar to this in results.

ThePixelKirby said:
Koyomi could probably give him a run near the beginning, given that he has insane regen and probably higher stats, but as it goes on I'd imagine the Auditor would start to overtake him. Vote counted.

Say, who else should I pit Madness Combat characters against? The person you listed earlier, Seishirou, would be decent but overall I imagine it would be similar to this in results.
I don't think he could do MUCH at the start, considering speed's equalized, range would be decent enough, and Auditor can turn into flames.

What important abilities/tier do Madness Combat characters normally have?

Well, Auditor is likely the only one that can keep up with the Vampires, as they out-AP the rest by a reasonable margin. Hank is mostly just an insanely skilled melee fighter with high AP and a few other abilities, Jesus is an insanely skilled fighter who balances his abilities such as telekinesis and whatnot with his flight and weapons...

Tricky and Auditor are the two that can fight Monogatari's vampires, though. Tricky's third key is quite absurd and can certainly give them a run for their money, and The Auditor is... Well, The Auditor.

Izuko could fight MC 11 Tricky, since her death hax will matter a little less when Tricky is spontaneously reviving himself over and over. It would be hard to tell if it would be a stomp or not- she could easily kill basically anything that Tricky throws at her, but she'd have a very hard time actually figuring out how to kill Tricky for good in the Purgatory Realm.

Shinobu could go against MC 11 Tricky if it's too much for Izuko, but the Time Manip has me worried.

The time manip requires her to be at a specific location, and it only lets her travel backwards or forwards in time herself.

It's only really useful for escaping from temporal BFR (which actually came up in a fight before).

Well, perhaps Shinobu and MC 11 Tricky could fight. His batshit insane revival (It's not even regen- he's obliterated to a state that would kill him, then instantly pops up again at a different location completely unharmed) and strong abilities should be able to compete with Shinobu's versatility and hax. Again, the only difficulty would be "How would Shinobu ever actually figure out how to kill Tricky?"

Back