• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Okay, it's been a while since I've actually made a CRT for this series. Since I've finished reading Volume 4 I think the characters need some additions.

Ayato Amagiri

First, he should receive Size Manipulation for the following reasons:

Secondly, his Notable Attacks/Techniques section needs to be expanded upon via the following:
Master Techniques
  • Reverse Rakshasa: This move draws in attacks from multiple enemies so that they eliminate each other. It can also turn opponents attacks against themselves.
Shiki (Consciousness): Ayato pushes his senses to their upmost limit. This expands his attention beyond the opponents surrounding space. Ayato can perceive not only the opponents movements and their flow of prana/energy, but also every sound, the atmosphere itself, every kind if information - as if he becomes omniscient. In this state Ayato even knows the location of invisible opponents who not only become invisible to the eye, but can hide everything about their presence from sound to prana/energy.
First is a master technique (which in general needs Shiki for usage, not just the one listed but future ones), and second is Shiki or "Consciousness" which essentially pushes his senses to the utmost limit.

Thanks to Shiki he will also get Extrasensory Perception, and should be formatted something like:

Third, he should receive Attack Reflection, albeit limited, via the following reasons:

Lastly, his stamina should be upgraded to Superhuman:
Can move even after the time limit of his full power is up. After unlocking another key which was set up by his sister, Ayato is capable of fighting for over an hour using his full power and not get tired.

Here is his sandbox if interested:

Julis Riessfield

Her additions from this Volume are rather small. She will receive a couple more techniques for the "Notable Attacks/Techniques:" section, which are this:
Ranunculus: Julis swings her Asper Spina downwards, and wave after wave of flames rolls out. Though lacking in usual ferocity compared to her other abilities, this move is meant as a defensive one. It can still burn the opponent and cover 1/3 of the arena.
Amaryllis Duo Flos: Julis creates small balls of fire in each of her hands. She then launches them into the air to create fireworks.
Loropetalum: A massive wall of flames errupts from the ground and can seperate her opponents from herself, or even have her and her teammate on opposite sides in case they have to face a due who are better together than they are. This wall of flame is more then 30 feat high.

Also, her stamina should be upgraded to Superhuman.
Was able to fight the Li twins alone for a bit. Julis got up even after being deliberately punched in the gut several times to cause pain. Didn't surrender after she was chained up, electrocuted and blasted with multiple explosions from Charms.

Here is her sandbox if interested:

Kirin Toudou

Kirin Toudou should receive Reactive Evolution and Resistance to Analytical Prediction via the following:

This will also upgrade her to Genius in terms of combat, with these additions:
The Toudou Style has techniques which she uses to manipulate her opponents using breathing, gaze, changes in range and distance, movements of her muscles - everything. Was able to break through Ardy's Absolute Barrier, a feat deemed impossible before, with sheer skill. Completely outclassed Ardy's Prediction capabilities which are explicitly developed to fight and adapt to master swordsmen.

Here is her sandbox if interested:

Speed upgrades
Lastly, I calculated Ayato saving Julis from lightning, which will upgrade everyone who scales to him to Relativistic, here is the calculation:

It's not accepted yet, but hopefully, it will. Even if it doesn't, it's pretty obvious he moves faster than lightning so Ayato and everyone who scales to him will be Massively Hypersonic+ basically I didn't want to wait for the calculation to be accepted and posted this, which I said I wouldn't do previously but oh well

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, did I say Massively Hypersonic+? I meant Relativistic:

So, yeah. I updated the calc using angsizing formula and the result is higher (also more accurate), thanks to @Kachon123 since he's the reason I figured out how to do that. Hopefully a calc group member will see this and evaluates it.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, did I say Massively Hypersonic+? I meant Relativistic:

So, yeah. I updated the calc using angsizing formula and the result is higher (also more accurate), thanks to @Kachon123 since he's the reason I figured out how to do that. Hopefully a calc group member will see this and evaluates it.
Thx,here I was thinking it's massively hypersonic+ good to know it's way higher than that( Relativistic.)

Thx,here I was thinking it's massively hypersonic+ good to know it's way higher than that( Relativistic.)
Yeah, it previously was but I decided to use a better method. Took me a couple of hours to figure it out, though. Anyway, it's already 5 AM for me so I will go to sleep and see if it was evaluated after waking up.

The Relativistic calculation has been accepted! All that's left is for more staff to evaluate and the changes can be applied.

So follow-up question, what reason does the lightning have to qualify for real lightning speed.

Because spell charms are made for combat and do specifically what the fighters purchase them for. Explosions create explosion, and so lightning charms would create lightning. If Shenyun wanted to use electricity he would have done it. Basically the novel separates electricity and actual lightning. What's more, I don't remember if this was exactly in this volume, but previously spell charms are also said to have a "thunderous sound".

Ngl hoping my poor memory didn't **** up anything

If Shenyun wanted to use electricity he would have done it.
Lightning is electricity. What makes it fast is the power and the resistance it has.
What's more, I don't remember if this was exactly in this volume, but previously spell charms are also said to have a "thunderous sound".
That's not enough evidence to say its lightning speed.

So besides the speed calc, the rest looks fine to me.

Lightning is electricity. What makes it fast is the power and the resistance it has.
Well, it's intended to hurt an 8-A character so I think it has enough power.
That's not enough evidence to say its lightning speed.
Why not? It's called lightning, it's separated from a previous electrical move, and it has thunderous sound, while made specifically for what the name suggests - lightning fast attacks.

Because it has to meet multiple criteria before the rating can be given. It and lightspeed ratings are supposed to be restrictive or else you'll have everyone be improperly rated when dealing with lightning-like or light-like attacks.
Well, it's actual lightning as far as I'm aware. Nothing suggests it merely being "lightning-like", instead just being lightning out-right. I doubt the corporation that runs the world would like it if people started calling out their scam ngl.
Being loud isn't a qualifier for speed, it just means its energetic.
It's not about being loud, it's about being called thunderous.

You need to prove it, and it being loud and being electricity isn't evidence for lightning speed.
Well, since it mentions lightning being as legit if muscles twitch, would a shock that runs through someone suffice? Other than that it mostly being based on what it's supposed to be (i.e explosion charms create explosions so naturally lightning charms should produce lightning), also "thunderous" refers to or relates to "thunder" which is what is created after lightning, no? That's why I keep bringing it up. It's not about volume but the reason behind it.

since it mentions lightning being as legit if muscles twitch,
That can be a factor in it, but that's just electricity in general.
lightning charms should produce lightning), also "thunderous" refers to or relates to "thunder" which is what is created after lightning, no?
You would need to prove the charms harness or are 1:1 with natural features for that comparison to work first.

That can be a factor in it, but that's just electricity in general.
Aight'
You would need to prove the charms harness or are 1:1 with natural features for that comparison to work first.
Will check later, too tired to care for Volume 4 ATM and rather would start working Volume 5. Thank you for the clarification. hopefully my "light beam" research goes somewhere so the characters can still be upgraded to rel-rel+ speeds down the line, but that's for another time

So, I will apply the accepted changes since atm the lightning calculation and discussion won't go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back