• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alright, finally done with what the anime covered, we can move foreward. We start off with Volume 7, which is mostly slice-of-life like, but is also meant as an introduction to The Gryps, or at least the characters that will appear in future volumes and some small foreshadowing. Anyway, the additions:

Julis Riessfield

In Volume 7 she gains a new weapon, since Asper Spina was broken in the final round if the Pheonix. The New Weapon is called Nova Spina, and it's essentially 6 swords that Julis can control with her mind. Here is the description of the swords on Julis Standard Equipment that will be added to the profile:
Nova Spina: A new type of Lux, called Rect Lux. Nova Spina is similar in appearance to Aspera Spina, Julis' previous Lux, but instead of being a single hand held thin rapier, six more are manipulated in thin air. It may not have different abilities on it's own, but since it allows Julis to use it with her mind, her attacks are far quicker than before. By moving prana to different terminals, she can also prepare setting abilities ahead of time without any other preparations.

This also works as an addition to her intelligence:
Julis has incredible spatial information processing, a step above the rest, to the point she can simultaneously control all 6 blades of Nova Spina, having completed control over the battlefield, and being able to defend against techniques such as Kirin's Linked Cranes.
^It's nothing much but still something.

Also, a 2nd key will be added, since the gryps started. (All the sandboxes can be seen at the end of the OP)

Ayato Amagiri
Ayato was probably the most active in this volume when it came to combat, and because of that we got to see more of his skills.

First, his addition to Amagiri Shinmei Grappling Style:

Stance Breaker: Ayato slips under the opponents reach, throwing them off balance by aiming for the opponent's weapon, then he delivers a sideways kick with all his power to the opponents' leg. No matter how big the opponent is, defeating them is easy as long as you can throw them off-balance.

Also, turns out he knows how to dual weild, which will add a new category to Amagiri Shinmei Style. (Dual-Weilding)
Hell Spider: Ayato attacks slantwise from the left, slices from the right, twisting his body, thrusting from the right, attacking again slantwise from the left, slicing from the right, spinning around once more, before delivering a final powerful thrust from the right - Ayato lashes out with seven consecutive attacks, all aimed at precisely the same spot.

Also, Ser Veresta can burn through gravity attacks, and so I would like to ask opinions on what this ability would give:

Also, a 2nd key will be added to Ayato.

Kirin Toudou

Kirin once more proves why she is more skilled than Ayato with the following:

Basically, she copied Ayato's Master Technique after seeing it once, and with a bit of practice, even when he needs Shiki to perform his master techniques. This by far is one of the most skillful showing in the series. (Oh and this basically expands her intelligence and notable attacks/techniques section)

Besides that, I will be fixing her profile and adding changes I forgot to add in the Volume 6 CRT. Also, in Volume 7 she fight with Julis, so she will be upgraded to High 7-C since she could damage Julis, if her attacks landed. (Essentially a 2nd key)

New Character
Finally, after 6 Volumes, we get an explanation on how Claudia's abilities work, so a profile can be added. Here is the sandbox:

it's not much, but I've wanted to add her for a while and at least her main ability, and feats of fighting Ayato and Julis, were shown.

Lastly, here is Ayato's, Julis, and Kirin's sandboxes, so you can look over the proposed changes and how will they look:

So yeah, Volume 7 was relatively calm, and more stuff will be added as we go into Volume 8, when The Gryps properly kick off. massively hypersonic+ upgrades go brrr

For the burning the gravity attack, and potentially the abilities of Stregas, Dantes and Orga Luxes for Ayato? I believe it would be classified as Power Nullification

The rest looks good although for Kirin's High 7-C key, the justification for being High 7-C should be mention

For the burning the gravity attack, and potentially the abilities of Stregas, Dantes and Orga Luxes for Ayato? I believe it would be classified as Power Nullification
Maybe, though I'm not 100%. I will wait for more input from others on the Power Nullification.
The rest looks good although for Kirin's High 7-C key, the justification for being High 7-C should be mention
Thanks. I added the justification to her sandbox.

Since 48h have passed since the CRT's creation, and multiple regular and staff members have agreed to the changes, I will start applying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back