• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
First Key of Post-Flashpoint Superman.

Speed Equalized.

Ashen One:

Superman:

Incon:

Restricting Sun Dipping since it jumps him to another tier.

I'm surprised no one has been on this yet. I thought putting superman in the title would draw more people in.

Superman has a big AP advantage and resists all of Ashen One's hax but he can't do shit about the resurrection. Incon.

Superman one shots hilariously. By the way I believe getting obliterated repeatedly is now a loss condition: or at least this match is a mismatch since Superman vaporizes the Ashen One via slightly flexing.

Out living is a win condition but I'm not sure if that counts when your opponent is literally reducing you to dust via moving.

I feel like Superman should have mind manipulation resistance but since he somehow doesn't then this comes down to if the Ashen One even gets a chance to use mind hax since Superman actually obliterates the Ashen One via moving.

LordUrien935 said:
I really doubt Rapport would work on Superman, given how it can't even affect bosses, only fodder enemies and knights.
That says more about bosses resistances rather than the mind hax. However Superman really should have resistance to mind hax and it barely matters anyways because Superman paste the Ashen One via slightly moving.

To me it just sounds like Rapport can be resisted with strong enough willpower, which Superman has more than enough of. But yeah. Ashen One turns to dust the moment Superman flexes.

Back