• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Art of countering "haha 26D Alien X", "haha Alien X 100D" and "haha Alien x 5D" wank.

I dont scale Ben 10 or the verse itself, neither do I really have any good knowledge about it, so I'm here f o r possible help, just like how the title of this thread says it.
🥺
👉👈
The reason is because... discord. (been dealing with r a t s with their wanking which I dont have much idea on how to counter really)
Just created this thread since I havent really seen one's like these. If stuff like this has been answered before in VsBW, then please link me to it or whatever.

100-D!!? That's a new one.

However yes, there is a statement about 26-D beings and people try to correlate with a statement from some professor saying "Learn about string theory and quantum mechanics Grin emoji". However the problem with this is the additional 22 dimensions Bosonic String theory uses (theorem people THINK applies to Ben 10 here) Calabi-Yau Manifolds which [in the original version] are explicitly described to curl up dimensions into compactified sizes, hence would prove the extra-dimensions are not superior. Though that's not really the point here, because the statement was brought up NEVER again so these rats have little to no ground to work with.

Yes. Something like that. Imagine, like, say, Kid Goku is "ratted" (blatantly taking things out of context, lying + wanking) to boundless (Which has happened before, unironically) that, for example, is ratting.
I scale Alien X to (infinitely into) 26D on other sites. Am I a rat now?

@Guardian_Doge your argument is decent, but due to how the Contumelia are portrayed and how you need to transcend to reach the Naljians’ level of existence essentially it’s likely that Ben 10’s dimensions aren’t compactified like that. Also bosonic string theory is never outright mentioned, but due to string theory in general being mentioned it does seem more likely that there are 26 dimensions than 17 (forge of creation episode).

Also you made a small mistake, the naljians are never stated to be 26D, only that there are at least 26 dimensions in the verse.

Last edited:
I scale Alien X to (infinitely into) 26D on other sites. Am I a rat now?

@Guardian_Doge your argument is decent, but due to how the Contumelia are portrayed and how you need to transcend to reach the Naljians’ level of existence essentially it’s likely that Ben 10’s dimensions aren’t compactified like that. Also bosonic string theory is never outright mentioned, but due to string theory in general being mentioned it does seem more likely that there are 26 dimensions than 17 (forge of creation episode).

Also you made a small mistake, the naljians are never stated to be 26D, only that there are at least 26 dimensions in the verse.
"Other sites" What does other sites have to do with this?
The defintion of ratting is being dishonest purposefully.

Basically taking shit out of context+lying is ratting.

(On a second thought about the wanking part) Wanking can be apart of it. but its mostly just being disingenious as hell.

Last edited:
Need to ascend Naljians’ level of existence
The problem here, is the math and science don't fit the context. Due to how there's no context to work with in the first place.
but due to string theory in general being mentioned it does seem more likely that there are 26 dimensions than 17 (forge of creation episode).
Except string theory, has multiple theorems, that's le other problem here. String theory within 26 dimensions consistently lead to compactified ones due to how gravity works, this is covered quite simpler in a brief history of time by stephen hawkings. It's a key concept to prove string theory is consistent by showing either

1. Higher dimensional branes to solidify the framework explicitly proving these dimensions aren't compact and exist as frameworks for the bulk to reside in..
  2. That the string dimensions are curvatures that flattened out via the anthropic principle.
Was talking about this particular interview question.

for me those dimensions are just parallel worlds and nothing higher dimensions, right after it shows there are 25 dimensions in Ben 10 Omniverse, which in this case are parallel worlds, with different versions of Ben's

My interpretation takes there lol

for me those dimensions are just parallel worlds and nothing higher dimensions, right after it shows there are 25 dimensions in Ben 10 Omniverse, which in this case are parallel worlds, with different versions of Ben's

My interpretation takes there lol
That's the new interpretation you got there. Those were axiomatic Dimensions for sure but there is not enough to say if they are qualitative superior to lower one's.

The reason is because... discord. (been dealing with r a t s with their wanking which I dont have much idea on how to counter really)
The answer about it you have given yourself.
I dont scale Ben 10 or the verse itself, neither do I really have any good knowledge about it, so I'm here f o r possible help, just like how the title of this thread says it.
You don't scale it, you don't have knowledge on it then just leave it. Why cares what others are doing? There are thousands of ppls wanking, thousands who scales stuff on their own basis or based of other sites aside from VSBW , one being better than another is really a matter of opinion. If there have to be a thread on each verse over the matter you want to discuss then there is no exception for any verse and about Discord debates duh, one side is scaling their characters to outer just for the other side to scale their characters to boundless. There is no boundaries for anything set by VSBW on outside, they are free to argue whatever as situation or either mood demands.

That's the new interpretation you got there. Those were axiomatic Dimensions for sure but there is not enough to say if they are qualitative superior to lower one's.

The answer about it you have given yourself.

You don't scale it, you don't have knowledge on it then just leave it. Why cares what others are doing? There are thousands of ppls wanking, thousands who scales stuff on their own basis or based of other sites aside from VSBW , one being better than another is really a matter of opinion. If there have to be a thread on each verse over the matter you want to discuss then there is no exception for any verse and about Discord debates duh, one side is scaling their characters to outer just for the other side to scale their characters to boundless. There is no boundaries for anything set by VSBW on outside, they are free to argue whatever as situation or either mood demands.
Why are you telling me what to do? if I want to do it, I'll do it. Anyways, the best thing you could do was just to let it go, instead of just trying to continue the thread like what that dude did rn. like bro. 💀

Back