• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Anthitesis

According to Ishida's profile he posseses Attack Redirection and Negation.

However, he isn't just limited to that. The Anthitesis is in fact Past Manipulation as Ishida remarked that it could switch things that had "already" happened and neither Haschwalth or Yhwach could foresee his betrayal (or the ability for the matter) through the Almighty. Not to mention that both of them recognized Ishida could surpass Yhwach himself (despite of his Future Manipulation).

He should also be upgraded due to this and the fact that he pierced Yhwach with an arrow supports it. It's worth to note that he held his own against Haschwalth with the powers of Yhwach (Soul King) as well.

Well, he can only switch "things" with designated targets. But what matters is that the Almighty isn't capable of foreseeing the Antithesis, it's not like Ishida is the first character to show Past Manipulation in the series either.

Speculations.

When did they say Ishida would surpass them? Honestly not sure why they could not see his powers, probably PIS. It's not like he has displayed resistance to precog like Mimihagi.

That arrow he shot was specifically to depower Yhwach for an instant. Not sure if it translate to AP or we could chalk it up to plot arrow. Jugram doesn't have full control over The Almighty. Also The Almighty doesn't translate into AP it's just an ability..

I can get scans about Ishida surpassing Yhwach later, can't at the moment.

Haschwalth doesn't just gain the Almighty but all of Yhwach's powers as the "darkness" of the Soul King's power was visible around him.

Sure.

No he doesn't. It's specifically just the The Almighty. That scene you're referring to, if I'm guessing correctly, is just to show how menacing Jugram is.

KuuIchigo said:
Speculations.
When did they say Ishida would surpass them? Honestly not sure why they could not see his powers, probably PIS. It's not like he has displayed resistance to precog like Mimihagi.

That arrow he shot was specifically to depower Yhwach for an instant. Not sure if it translate to AP or we could chalk it up to plot arrow. Jugram doesn't have full control over The Almighty. Also The Almighty doesn't translate into AP it's just an ability..
https://********.me/manga/bleach/v61/c544/7.html
F007s

Power in that context refers to The Almighty. The Antithesis would beat it depending on how you use it.

Like I said that darkness is not the same one as Yhwach's ones where it has eyes on it from absorbing Mimihagi. Just an art style to show how menacing one is. Jugram never used that darkness either.

But anyway, shouldn't Ishida still get some form of Past Manipulation through The Antithesis? I don't really see a problem with this at least, I understand why Haschwalth likely doesn't get the powers of the Soul King though.

Back