• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the base start difference baseline 4-A and the 4212 ExaFoe that Batman scales to. Not how much he can increase by.

If you're going say you're too lazy to be bothered reading the thread, and then call it nonsense, you shouldn't be debating your point.
Im too confused trying to look around these arguments. By 'nonsense', I meant the scenario of Batman boosting so much, while Akumo couldn't copy that boosting technique, or at least AP-grow quickly by his enormous Recreative Evolution while dodging Batman with his Arsenal. Finding a way to shorten AP/ability distances with the opponent super-quickly is literally Akumo's point of fighting existence.

Again you're using NLF terms like "absolute power"
That is a standpoint on Akumo's ideology. His character revolves around this concept, of "Absolute Power", as something he is endlessly chasing, not which he already has achieved. Absolute Power refers to the strength necessary to reset all worlds something which Akumo will NEVER have. He can only get closer and closer to this concept in his head, just out of reach no matter how much he grows. I think this comes down to more misunderstanding of Akumo.

"Can instantly copy powers which would otherwise be impossible to copy"
This refers to Espers. And robot parts. Both things are logically impossible to copy. You have to be born with Esper abilities to use them, therefore, it should be impossible for Akumo to use them. Akumo is 100% organic, therefore, it should be impossible for Akumo to use the abilities provided by using technology (ESPECIALLY built-in scanners like he copied from Ako). But Akumo copies them ANYWAY. It SHOULD be impossible to copy and therefore, my description is correct as written. "Otherwise impossible to copy" refers to things like these.

This is better, but this doesn't remotely imply he can copy all of Batman's abilities, given the examples you've given.
Based on the examples I gave, he should be able to copy Batman through his Knight of Justice key fairly easily, as all of the examples were instant and Batman's don't seem that unique from them. I see no power or ability that Akumo shouldn't be able to use himself except maybe for "brother eye" but Akumo's "All-Seeing Eye" already has similar effects

That's the base start difference between baseline 4-A and the 4212 ExaFoe that Batman scales to. Not how much he can increase by.
Not sure about the ExaFoe, but again, Akumo scales to 6.7379578e+63 J on the low-end and that is going to rise and rise and rise as Akumo's reactive evolution occurs

My mental health isn't so good atm, I'll get back to this when I feel better (Might feel better after a rest). I apologise also if this is frustrating, or I'm coming off as uncivilised, don't want to cause any hostility.

My mental health isn't so good atm, I'll get back to this when I feel better (Might feel better after a rest). I apologise also if this is frustrating, or I'm coming off as uncivilised, don't want to cause any hostility.
Same, the thread isn't great for me either and I've had a lot on my plate as well. Frankly the fight has confused me some since I thought I was giving good enough explanations for what Akumo could do but we seemed to keep circling back and forth and it took forever to make my replies and keep getting the same answers (not that I don't understand where you were coming from, Akumo's ability probably needs a more in-depth explanation for the possibilities it entails)

Tbh, I'd feel just fine if you went ahead and closed this (I might even prefer that now that I think about it), but if not hopefully the conversation is fresh if/when it continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back