• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story: Akumo leaves Veneficaverse and enters into the 'Knights of Justice' verse. He encounters Batman, who he sees is a 'hero' in the verse. He decides that this will be the first world to be 'saved.'

Akumo: 1 (VeneficaAuthor)

Batman: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Batman's starting strategy is to sneak up incap.

Sneaking up with invisibility on and knocking them out with a martial art technique.

Batman's starting strategy is to sneak up incap.
In the Multi-Solar System AP range... is an attack like this even possible? The fighters can destroy part of the whole universe with a single punch, I could understand if Batman sneaks in the void or by portal etc., but not sneaking literally... (.-.)

Sneaking up with invisibility on and knocking them out with a martial art technique.
Akumo's "All-Seeing Eye" allows him to easily see Batman coming since it lets him view events across the range of an entire universe. Akumo's aura (which is instantly activated) will also induce an instant pressure and 'weak feeling' in Batman, like what someone feels when they have a bad cold.

He will easily avoid Batman's sneak and counter with 'Saviors Wrath - Lightning Strike Ultima', which is a technique where Akumo launches a massive spatial lightning bolt from one arm large enough and strong enough to disintegrate many stars in a row

"Perfect Invisibility: Can turn a dial on his utility belt, making him completely invisible from sight, sound, radar, light spectrums, magic, and other enhanced senses, almost as if he didn't exist." To get around this, it's possible to see foot imprints, or if it's raining, you would be able to see an outline of where he is.

Batman is not 4-A in range with regular attacks.

"Perfect Invisibility: Can turn a dial on his utility belt, making him completely invisible from sight, sound, radar, light spectrums, magic, and other enhanced senses, almost as if he didn't exist." To get around this, it's possible to see foot imprints, or if it's raining, you would be able to see an outline of where he is.

Batman is not 4-A in range with regular attacks.
FYI Akumo will copy this as soon as Batman wields it, pretty much evolving so that he has his own utility belt with the same moves that will be just as quickly surpassed

How, if he can't see him?
At this stage Akumo hardly needs to see it, he pretty much just does it as it is used. Even then he can still detect Batman's presence with the All-Seeing Eye power or just give himself the ability to detect Batman if he couldn't already since even his previous evolution says

• Due to mastery of flow, the power to adapt is maximized. Every second that passes all of his abilities get more powerful to the point that he leaves himself from just minutes prior completely in the dust. His entire DNA structure is constantly undergoing transformations that force his body even further beyond so that his absolute power is justified. He can create entirely new powers for himself on the fly to fit his current situation
And Angel of Death Akumo is basically that on steroids on steroids over and over again the more Akumo fights

It specifically says that Batman himself can't be picked up by enhanced senses.

It specifically says that Batman himself can't be picked up by enhanced senses.
Akumo’s body will subconsciously pick it up anyway, even if he is hidden from the all seeing eye. His body literally will force him to pick it up and evolve accordingly (copying the power which even he cannot sense, see, or predict) Akumo could just manually increase the power of his all seeing eye ability to pick him up barring a total immunity

The very minuscule amount of Magistream Magic should allow him to pick it up even if all logic points to him being incapable of doing so anyway, though akumo himself likely wouldn’t comprehend his own ability to do that given he isn’t aware of Veneficaverse magic or it’s powers. This is part of why it would be subcocnious

I mean if there's logic points around to pick it up, like there being footprints in sand to see where he's going, or seeing an outline if it's raining, then I get being able to see the path that Batman might be taking. The battle takes place in Gotham, which I'm going to assume the majority of which the ground is concrete, unless Akumo can analyse micro-changes in the ground, or has precog, then it's going to be hard for him to react to Batman's attacks.

Again, Akumo’s power mimicry is going to give Akumo every ability which Batman uses, even if Akumo doesn’t sense, see, or predict it simply due to the nature of his body and the magic inside him. His evolution as the Angel of Death supersedes most logic

He’ll be able to raise his All-Seeing power to the point of even detecting Batman beyond the Perfect Invisibility technique as well as copying it and instantly improving it as well. His body reacts to the situation and automatically grows stronger to be able to overcome it. In fact, Akumo couldn’t even stop that process if he wanted to or tried to either. It’s an innate and fundamental part of Akumo’s power which Batman doesn’t really have a way around

Akumo will definitely detect those minuscule changes either way, given that he can pinpoint Earth from 250 million light years away fairly casually. Batman wouldn’t be able to hide unless he was sneaking through an entirely different realm (and even then, as soon as Batman would come back, Akumo’s sensing would evolve to be able to sense him in other dimensions)

What are the limitations on the copying technique?

What are the limitations on the copying technique?
The biggest limitation is something which only applies in his own verse, this being his incapability to copy Magistream Magic (which nothing lesser than 2-A can copy or resist) regardless of how much he evolves

As for the power mimicry against non-magistream users, the only hope is to hit him with an attack which wins on the first turn. The moment a move is wielded, even if invisible to him, it is copied. It is instantly in his arsenal and improved upon. An attack from a pocket realm or another universe could work though; some place where Akumo cannot detect you. An attack outside the range of All-Seeing Eye, if you will (if survived akumo will evolve the range though)

It is also harder for him to copy higher tier opponents, and harder for his evolution to get his AP to catch up if there’s a big enough disadvantage. But if he survives an attack, the difference will start to decrease rapidly

TLDR: Attacks from outside his sensing range (at least up to the observable universe) are effective, anything inside is pretty much instantly copied and evolved. If he sees or senses it coming before it hits him even outside the range, he can evolve, copy, and defend. Cannot copy higher dimensional abilities like Magistream Magic (regardless of how much he evolves)

Sounds pretty OP tbh

Well, I don't think he'll be able to copy the Lanterns energy constructs at least.

Other than summoning his batclones and vehicles which probably won't do anything because of the Mid-Godly regen, it looks like Batman's BFR is his only wincon seeing as it has Multiversal+ range.

Well, I don't think he'll be able to copy the Lanterns energy constructs at least.
It depends on whether or not Batman accesses that power through something like, say, a green lantern ring. At that point, Akumo's body would evolve to give itself a green lantern ring and Akumo could do the same thing. But I don't see one on Batman's profile, so I'll give Batman the benefit of the doubt and say that Akumo cannot copy the lantern energy moves

As for the summons, Akumo would be able copy them and then have his own versions with the same powers improved (and yes Mid-Godly makes Akumo able to survive them anyway, so Batman using them is literally only of benefit to Akumo)

In the end, Akumo has more possible wincons including his own BFR where he could send Batman another universe (granted Batman likely has ways to return from this fairly quickly). Further BFR includes using Saviors Wrath - Time Splitter and trapping Batman in the time rift, essentially BFRing him into a 'time limbo' or Saviors Wrath - Dark Moon which puts everyone on an at least planetary range into an eternal sleep while anchoring their existences within the Dark Moon, making them puppets of a sort. He culd do that to Batman or simply bring him into the Dark Moon with him at whuch point the only way out is to surpass Akumo's potency and bust it from within. It could work as a BFR though by just putting Batman to sleep and Akumo staying outside.

Akumo could get past the Low-Godly by attacking with Time Splitter again or using a highly evolved version of Splitting Black Hole Ultima which would suck Batman in and shred him to 'nothing' (I.E. the soul is destroyed).

I'm going to vote for Akumo here because even if he can't copy Batman's previously suggested methods of attack, Akumo does have more wincons overall, and the chance of his clairvoyance activating potentially swings it further in his favor. It's not a stomp either because there is also a chance Batman uses BFR before Akumo does any of this (and the clairvoyance might not activate), giving Batman 1 wincon to Akumo's 4-5+

Akumo FRA

I don't think it's fair to say he can copy a type 1/2 concept.

How can make his own versions?

Batman definitely has the better range with his portals. Batman very likely resits being forced to sleep with his supernatural willpower.

Batman will be resurrected by the Green Lantern battery if he's "killed".

Batman definitely has the better range with his portals. Batman very likely resits being forced to sleep with his supernatural willpower.
The Dark Moon put hundreds of heroes and fighters who also have (very high) supernatural willpower to sleep very easily, including his own grandfather, Garou. If you know anything about One Punch Man you know how ridiculous his willpower is. He doesn't need to put Batman to sleep in order to trap him inside either, he can just pick Batman out as an 'independent' who is just transferred to the inside, which is what he did with Seiya in the story (he only followed her because he wanted to continue the fight, he could have just gone on and done whatever he wanted until she would inevitably destroy it from within). Batman could find a way to destroy it, but Akumo's wincons are further exemplified if he uses Time Splitter and all that it entails from within the Dark Moon already
How can make his own versions?
That's just how far his evolution has gone. He could copy a weapon like the infinity gauntlet if he stood in the presence of it; that's all it takes
Batman will be resurrected by the Green Lantern battery if he's "killed".
Savior's Wrath - Time Splitter can also be used to create an infinite time loop where Batman is killed by Splitting Black Hole Ultima and brought back again over and over again to keep him at that point forever. He could swap himself out with one of the Time Splitter clones and leave the loop, giving himself the win

Even before that point, I don't think Batman has the ability to open a time rift to escape the time limbo BFR either, which is what Akumo would try before the time loop technique

The willpower is from a type 1/2 concept that Batman wields, I don't know anything about the show, but I highly doubt they're that level

Regardless, the Infinity Gauntlet is 5-D,
which doesn't seem to be mentioned that this is level his powers go up to, anywhere on his profile, and even if that's the intent anyway, this match is stompish because Batman has nothing on that level.

The IG is Low 1-A...

This seems fishy

Regardless, the Infinity Gauntlet is 5-D,
which doesn't seem to be mentioned that this is level his powers go up to, anywhere on his profile, and even if that's the intent anyway, this match is stompish because Batman has nothing on that level.
I was thinking more about the MCU version, given Akumo can't copy higher-dimensional things (as stated in the previous small magic explanation). Cosmics infinity gauntlet is far, far out of anyone in V. Verse's current league anyway, even Akumo despite how broken his mimic hax is in this form

I still stand by my previous vote and the reasons for it, however. Dark Moon might not work, but Time Splitter can (and no amount of willpower keeps Batman from being placed inside the Dark Moon either, that's an automatic thing. It basically just puts them in a giant empty space where they can fight to their heats content without hurting the universe, except Akumo has total control over the realm and can do much more with his other powers)

The IG in canon is Low 1-A
The Infinity Gauntlet in the MCU is 5-D (Low 1-C)

Either you're making things up, or you need to get your character accepted on the tier 1 revision thread

Either you're making things up, or you need to get your character accepted on the tier 1 revision thread
Since when is MCU IG Tier 1? That's what I get for stopping at endgame I guess

Also, the fact that Akumo could even be suggested to be tier 1 is laughable. That is not how his power in this form works in any way, shape, or form, never was and never will. Sorry if I've been explaining it badly

I think we have misunderstood how each other's fighter works, anyway. What I am trying to say is that Akumo can evolve to give himself any ability his opponent uses, whether it be summons or weapon

Think about Blast and Garou in the OPM manga. Before Garou faced Blast, he had zero ability to use portals whatsoever. There was not even one hint that he could even try it. However, after seeing Blast use them (just once), he not only now can use portals, but he can also use them to a similar level as Blast (who has decades of experience), after only just being able to use them, and he further improves the power to use portals as the fight advances and later on against Saitama where they get really crazy

Akumo is literally just that, on steroids (since he can do it more easily and with further/better effect, i.e. summons and weapon powers). That's all.

Not going to lie, these sudden claims of being a 2-A smurf is a bit...suspicious. I don't think I would've started this match knowing that he is a smurf, and can basically copy literally anything (Which sounds a bit like an NLF to me), doubly so on claiming that Batman's conceptual willpower can also be broken/copied.

The thing with the IG is also just wack. Like, if you're going to claim your character is as powerful something, you should really check what you're saying still holds up, especially in a scenario like this.

Not going to lie, these sudden claims of being a 2-A smurf is a bit...suspicious. I don't think I would've started this match knowing that he is a smurf, and can basically copy literally anything (Which sounds a bit like an NLF to me), doubly so on claiming that Batman's conceptual willpower can also be broken/copied.

The thing with the IG is also just wack. Like, if you're going to claim your character is as powerful something, you should really check what you're saying still holds up, especially in a scenario like this.
Where did you get 2-A Akumo from? I mentioned 2-A only once, and that was for the tiny Magistream Magic explanation, which Akumo barely possesses anyway and is pretty much a non-factor. If you want a real smurf, see Aerneia instead, she is a witch that can actually use the magic I said Akumo can't copy or resist. Akumo has a different 4-A key that can wield that magic as well to a far lesser extent (still far more than Angel of Death can, however)

As for the willpower bit, I just don't understand how it works. Akumo can mimic lots, not all, and if Batman's willpower thing falls under the 'not all' category, that's obviously fine. I suppose it's on me for not looking in-depth into Batman's page, but I genuinely don't really understand how it works (should have asked as soon as it was brought up, again, that's on me). That being said, do you mind explaining to me exactly what it is and how it should work in this setting?

Infinity Gauntlet, also on me. Should have checked it before saying Akumo could copy it.

But even then, he can't even copy potency! He copies abilities, not potency. The point of his mimicry is to feel and look ridiculous, which is why he's able to copy things like batman's belt. It's an over-the-top parody, if you will, on shonen protags copying abilities they see only once. If he used power mimicry and got his own infinity gauntlet, he'd still be 4-A. He just copies the abilities and effects on the same scale as his potency (Multi-Solar System level). He doesn't get to carry over the AP which can affect entire universes.

As for potency, his power simply increases really high really fast with Reactive Evolution which he has had a better version of for every key before this one. Take this image for an example of how Akumo's power grows. He would fall between Saitama and Garou here. His power mimicry and reactive evolution work in tandem, and this form of him is the absolute peak of it. That is what makes him strong. That's why this is the "Evolution of the Angel of Death", and not just "The Angel of Death".

He is far from the smurf you are suggesting

So, I got a reply back, and the emotional spectrum is indeed a type 1 concept. The fact you said he can copy pretty much all of Batman's abilities sounds like a NLF, because there doesn't seem to be a limit on what he can/can't copy. Only feats they've actually displayed can be used in this case.

As for the 2-A stuff, you said that he "Akumo can't copy anything beyond Tier 2", which sounds like you're implying he can copy anything that doesn't go past 2-A.

So, he can't copy whatever Batman has going on. Akumo doesn't have mastery to the point of copying stuff like that. He can only copy what he innately understands. Another reason why he can't copy Magistream Magic. Akumo isn't going to be shooting past 4-A at any point in this fight regardless

It's just about abilities. He can copy 'impossible' powers like Esper abilities, something someone can only be born with. And he did it 2 keys ago. Even back then he would just change his own biology to gain powers, even to the point of becoming a robot to gain technological abilities

Example: Goku. This guy is tier 2. I have checked his page lots, and I can confidently say that Akumo can copy anything the man tries (martial arts, ki, etc). He can give himself Saiyan biology with self-biological manipulation. He will still be 4-A after it' all said and done anyway.

But if it makes this whole thing less painful and frustrating, I can just restrict his power mimicry and this whole conversation can switch back to the actual match.

Speaking of the match, I still stand by Akumo winning. He doesn't need to turn anything of Batman's own against him to win when I've already discussed how abilities like Time Splitter and Dark Moon work.

Batman FRB

Seriously though, what is this character? It seems like the equivalent of "**** you, get copied lol". What exactly can Batman do if Akumo can just copy literally everything he has instantly?

Batman FRB

Seriously though, what is this character? It seems like the equivalent of "***** you, get copied lol". What exactly can Batman do if Akumo can just copy literally everything he has instantly?
Thats… kind of the point of his whole ‘angel of death’ thing

But if you want an honest answer, tbh there’s nothing Batman can do outside of multiversal+ ranged BFR (which is actually a reliable wincon, even with unrestricted mimicry). That’s already been discussed though

The other way to win is to try to get Akumo to stand down instead/get the demon out of his body, which would take all of the powers he’s using right now away. Pretty much the only way he can lose in this form

Tbh, the form isn’t great for vs matches because they’ll all probably end in spiels like this

Again, you're just using NLF's here. Give actual feats, not "Yep, he can copy everything"

There's no feats of them using bypassing Supernatural Willpower form a type 1 concept, so no, that's not happening.

Again, you're just using NLF's here. Give actual feats, not "Yep, he can copy everything"

There's no feats of them using bypassing Supernatural Willpower form a type 1 concept, so no, that's not happening.
Unless Batman can use that type 1 to escape a time loop/rift being closed on him, I’m still sticking with akumo

So far I'm seeing this:

Batman's Wincons:
  1. 209,760,956 times AP/Dura advantage, being unable to bridge the gap AFAIK, keeping Akumo in a state of being unable to harm Batman. superior LS helps here too
  2. Multiversal+ BFR
  3. Manipulate Akumo's will to fight via conceptual willpower manipulation
Akumo's Wincon's:
  1. Time Loop (Depending on it's range and whether it can be escaped from by using a Portal, or the length of the loop prevents him from doing so
Both have have other potential wincons, if you can demonstrate examples of what abilities he can copy, and not just stating he can copy everything, then I can actually see what he can counter and use against Batman as well.

1. 209,760,956 times AP/Dura advantage, being unable to bridge the gap AFAIK, keeping Akumo in a state of being unable to harm Batman. superior LS helps here too
Where does Batman get a 200 million times AP and durability advantage like this from if he is also 4-A with Akumo on the high end? Akumo scales off of this (And can close the gap with reactive evolution during a fight if necessary, in an earlier post I showed a graph that displays the way it grows).

The second one is the most reliable, but if Akumo's clairvoyance activates he can plan around it

As for the third, Akumo has his own extraordinary willpower (the will to 'reset' every universe there is), and his own concept of 'Absolute Power' will always force him to keep fighting regardless, just like how it will always force him to come back to life. This could be worked around based on how Batman uses his power and to what extent
  1. Time Loop (Depending on it's range and whether it can be escaped from by using a Portal, or the length of the loop prevents him from doing so
The time loop is stated to be of an infinite time, but could possibly be escaped with a portal. Batman would be stuck doing actions which does not include portals, however

if you can demonstrate examples of what abilities he can copy, and not just stating he can copy everything, then I can actually see what he can counter and use against Batman as well.
I am going to give word-for-word examples of exactly what Akumo has copied in the past, and what his mimicry is capable of when it comes to the story

Firstly, Akumo's fourth key says this
  1. Self Biological Evolution: Akumo has achieved a level of unparalleled mastery and adaptation so skillful that he can manipulate the DNA of his own body to give himself extra power at will. Using the ability to change himself, he gave himself a seventh and eighth arm as well as four wings. He also continuously improved his body's natural armor and raised his power level. Can give himself the necessary powers to defeat an opponent, unless said opponent is already well beyond his strength
  2. Mimicry: Can 'adapt' the power his opponents use into himself, even if they are outlandish, such as the power to manipulate space itself. Adapted the power of Espers into himself, something which is normally Impossible and can only be accessed through being born as an Esper. Assimilated Seiya's massive punching power into himself, and constantly continued to do so as the fight went on. Can instantly copy powers which would otherwise be impossible to copy
His next key says this
  1. Power evolution: Due to mastery of flow, the power to adapt is maximized. Every second that passes all of his abilities get more powerful to the point that he leaves himself from just minutes prior completely in the dust. His entire DNA structure is constantly undergoing transformations which force his body even further beyond, so that his absolute power is justified. He can create entirely new powers for himself on the fly to fit his current situation
And the Angel of Death is greater than even that

But as for the specifics Akumo throughout the story copied these abilities from various fights: Dozens of martial arts styles (including one that draws on emotion), ninja fighting styles, Monster fighting styles, rage power, energy manipulation and projection, clairvoyance, telekinesis, force-field creation, gravity manipulation, extrasensory perception, fire manipulation, electricity manipulation, wind manipulation, plasma manipulation, water manipulation elemental manipulation, Ako's robot scanners, mind attacking waves, the ability to emit anesthetic gas, poison manipulation, acid spraying, ice manipulation, various powers from Sora's weapons, the power to summon Mother of Insects' bugs, the immense pressure and aura which Seiya gives off, and Seiya's ability to be seemingly always able to punch harder

The point of all of this is that Akumo grows and adapts based on whomever he is fighting at a given time.

[*]209,760,956 times AP/Dura advantage, being unable to bridge the gap AFAIK, keeping Akumo in a state of being unable to harm Batman. superior LS helps here too
Not wanna interrupt the fun in this threat, but dear mister Colonel, there is a sacred line:
  • Green Lantern Batman and Angel of Death Akumo are used (Both 4-A)
....on the threat beginning. I see 2x Statistics Amplification on Batman's page, but seriously, gaining 209,760,956 times AP/Dura advantage with his will alone is just sus. And even if it is Batman's secret power to boost like this, I see nothing preventing Akumo from boosting himself as this too, as Akumo literally has "one giant eye" above the universe they are fighting, to copy what is going on around him...

Im to lazy to read the whole thread (so I can be off in something), but still 209,760,956x boost, which Akumo cannot copy with all of his arsenal (which copied pretty much everything in V.Verse at that point), is just nonsense

Last edited:
Again you're using NLF terms like "absolute power" and "Can instantly copy powers which would otherwise be impossible to copy"

"But as for the specifics Akumo throughout the story copied these abilities from various fights: Dozens of martial arts styles (including one that draws on emotion), ninja fighting styles, Monster fighting styles, rage power, energy manipulation and projection, clairvoyance, telekinesis, force-field creation, gravity manipulation, extrasensory perception, fire manipulation, electricity manipulation, wind manipulation, plasma manipulation, water manipulation elemental manipulation, Ako's robot scanners, mind attacking waves, the ability to emit anesthetic gas, poison manipulation, acid spraying, ice manipulation, various powers from Sora's weapons, the power to summon Mother of Insects' bugs, the immense pressure and aura which Seiya gives off, and Seiya's ability to be seemingly always able to punch harder" This is better, but this doesn't remotely imply he can copy all of Batman's abilities, given the examples you've given.

Not wanna interrupt the fun in this threat, but dear mister Colonel, there is a sacred line:
  • Green Lantern Batman and Angel of Death Akumo are used (Both 4-A)
....on the threat beginning. I see 2x Statistics Amplification on Batman's page, but seriously, gaining 209,760,956 times AP/Dura advantage with his will alone is just sus. And even if it is Batman's secret power to boost like this, I see nothing preventing Akumo from boosting himself as this too, as Akumo literally has "one giant eye" above the universe they are fighting, to copy what is going on around him...

Im to lazy to read the whole thread (so I can be off in something), but still 209,760,956x boost, which Akumo cannot copy with all of his arsenal (which copied pretty much everything in V.Verse at that point), is just nonsense
That's the base start difference between baseline 4-A and the 4212 ExaFoe that Batman scales to. Not how much he can increase by.

If you're going say you're too lazy to be bothered reading the thread, and then call it nonsense, you shouldn't be debating your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back