• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ancestor vs Gereon Alexius: Maybe strongest non smurf Low 7-C

Wokistan said:
I don't see why that can't be stopped by blocking it off with voids, or him just unmaking the demons with the same magic he can use to tear apart Gereon. The flay move can target multiple people at once.
What exactly does these things do? You're not being much specific, I don't know what "voids" are nor what is this magic that tears people apart.

Also, they all scale to being stupidly superior to regular wizards wo can casually cause Magnitude 5.5 Earthquakes (2.6 kilotons).

Void is absolute nothingness. It's just a pocket of absolutely nothing listed on his file as void manip that he can spawn to defend himself. I'm saying he can counter the portal by just spawning one of those directly in front of it. The magic tearing dudes apart is listed on the file as bio manip and in Abilities and Techniques under the names Refashion Them and Unmake them All.

Considering that Ancestor scales from being undamaged by dudes scaling from being undamaged by a superior feat (3.08 KT), i'd give the AP advantage to him especially considering that the Party even with strength amps and stuff will initially be unable to damage the Ancestor.

I mean, you still did not counter Time Erasure that activates with a gesture too, just like your magic thing. Also Dispel nulls any magic you could use for a time and Barrier blocks hostile magic.

And "blocking" the portal is not all that easy. You know, it is omnidirectional.

Thoughts are faster than erasure. His stuff doesn't really have travel time to be blocked by a barrier.

He can spawn several voids. Don't see why he can't just surround it.

But I'm getting really annoyed of you hitting that same button of "Stress" while I'm pretty sure I have already shown sufficient evidence of Alexius's willpower.

I mean, really, it is already quite tiresome. Close this, please, go and propose Ancestor to the Low 7-C position. I'm pretty sure no one will object by bringing any character I care for up and, even if the Ancestor does not actually beat Alexius, it's just easier this way.

It is boring as Hell to keep moving around in circles, you know.

Embrace Futility: Shares the knowledge of the ultimate futility of the conflict with their opponent, damaging their mind. This works on even outright suicidal party members. This attack also results in the target cowering to the back lines and incurring penalties to speed and damage.
~ The profile​
Just because a character resists something via their will or power or whatever does not necessarily mean that that gets resisted by everyone with some degree of willpower or strength, it's just a resistance for them. While Gereon's willpower feats are nice and probably count for something, they have not been demonstrated to have been on the level of the resistances the Party members can acquire via the whole blood drinking thing and playing through the game and all. I'm not saying one thought instantly destroys his mind, but one thought will interrupt his spell cast considering the shuffle and debuff effects happen regardless of whether or not it pushes someone to a stress check, and he can stunlock with that against a singular opponent until he does crack their mind or body.

Wokistan said:
While Gereon's willpower feats are nice and probably count for something, they have not been demonstrated to have been on the level of the resistances the Party members can acquire via the whole blood drinking thing and playing through the game and all.
Read the other message, please.

Back