• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Amazing Digital Circus General Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Welcome, one and all, to THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS GENERAL THREAD! Where you talked about all of the most jaw-dropping, heart stopping, mind-bending moments that you've ever laid your eyes upon!

Oh and you can also talked about the verse's stats too, there's that too I guess...​

Last edited:
Made a sandbox for the Verse's page and multiple profiles for the characters, any thoughts? (So far both Jax and Ragatha's profile section has been finish)

Also, before anyone could say that the verse is 10-C at best because they are inside of a computer, seeing how the story is focuses on the virtual world and not the real world, this would mean that Reality Equalization can applied to this. (Most examples of this is that Sword Art Online, The Matrix and Wreck-It Ralph, despite both verses being just seen as nothing but code and data, has been largely focusing inside of the virtual worlds more instead of the real world, thus allowing Reality Equalized apply to them)

Last edited:
Do any of you think that at the end of the series it will have a character that scales to 1-C?
Agnostic on that. Won't know till we get there.

That said, Caine may have a decently high tier.

We don't know yet if the The Tent or The Grounds were made by him, or simply already made before/alongside him. If Caine is revealed to have made the grounds for the humans, that'd be at least Island - Solar System level through creation/reality warping:

Island being the immense lowball of the literal island the grounds takes place on, and Solar System being due to the fact that there's a sky with both a moon and sun, and what appears to be various distant stars (the dots).

To clarify, I think that tier range is a low ball. There's even more to consider, like the tent itself containing doors that lead to non-Euclidian voids, and whatever is going on with The Void (Caine showing they're capable of physically fly to the void and back at the least), but as with 1-C, we probably won't know for a bit. That's just my two cents.

Last edited:
I'll supporting this verse.

Pls waiting me, I should look into more of Caine's feats as more solid evidence.

Quick, is Caine vs AM a fair fight?
Text dump:

Depends on a lot. It'd be a fitting fight given the context of the two, and AM being a direct inspiration for Caine, but the main issue is Caine doesn't have established powers, stats, or even a page yet. We'd have to figure out most of that first before giving him any fights. The tiering/stats would be really dependent on how much of the Digital Circus and/or realm he has created, or is capable of destroying. We are also likely going to see Caine exhibit more abilities/powers through reality warping as the series goes on, which is more to consider in such a fight that we just can't know until we see. All we know for now is that he 'maintains' the simulation, with sufficient reality warping and hax to do so at least within the grounds.

We should talk about getting Caine a page though, at least with what we have in the pilot. I'll probably start a CRT for Caine soon

To sort of answer the question: I've seen that having consistent power/influence (typically through reality warping or magic, or other abilities commonly considered 'hax') over a certain range of area often earns characters equivalent, or close tiering in AP. In this regard, given The Grounds, being at least a small island, is described by Caine as being 'where most of the activities occur,' and at the is shown to least contain many mountains, I think that through reality warping, it's safe to say Caine at least would be Island level (6-C). Like with powers/abilities, we still have yet to find out if this reality warping range/power extends to the celestial objects above The Grounds, or The Void, and would need Caine established on the wiki first.

Further complicating things though is the fact there are two AM's to consider: The original, and game version. The former shows more abilities and powers, though for AP seems heavily reliant on nukes (Tier 7 range), and has less than stellar (below average human, in fact) stats in most others. Game version is way more dangerous, having reality warping well beyond the planet (from earth to the moon, at least Tier 5), was physically capable of nearly destroying the moon, and shows far greater stats in speed, intelligence (technically through pseudo-omniscience), and durability over their book counterpart.

So TL;DR: I don't think we could make a fight for them yet, but og AM being tier 7 through nukes, Caine likely at least being tier 6 (currently), and the game AM being Tier 5 would probably result in it being a mismatch, and we should start on getting Caine established at least on the wiki before lining up fights for him.

I should probably make a list of certain abilities Caine might have
  • Flight
  • Telekinesis
  • Toon force
  • Fourth wall break (was talking to the audience in the intro, as well as here and other minor times)
  • Creation
  • Teleportation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Dimensional Travel (only if we consider the void as a different dimension from the digital circus)
  • Life manipulation (he's able turn manikins into living beings)
  • Resitances to corruption as he fixes a corrupted Ragatha and fixes Pomni's corrupted hand
  • Not sure if this count's as something that can equate to stamina, but he doesn't need to eat or sleep

Now this feat in particular could mean two things: if this is Caine making a portal then he should have Portal Creation, if this is him manipulating the space of the ground to form a hole that leads to what's under the surface, then he's just using reality manipulation

There aren't any notable weaknesses, only that he can't access minds

Why do they have Immortality type 1 btw? Being trapped in a digital circus for 'years' isn't really enough for Type 1
They are technically Type 8, reliant on the computer/simulation for their eternal life, but they also can't die of natural causes or aging.

I still think 1 is still apt, but they probably should also have 8, or type 1 through type 8
I should probably make a list of certain abilities Caine might have
  • Flight
  • Telekinesis
  • Toon force
  • Fourth wall break (was talking to the audience in the intro, as well as here and other minor times)
  • Creation
  • Teleportation
  • Reality Manipulation
  • Dimensional Travel (only if we consider the void as a different dimension from the digital circus)
  • Life manipulation (he's able turn manikins into living beings)
  • Resitances to corruption as he fixes a corrupted Ragatha and fixes Pomni's corrupted hand
  • Not sure if this count's as something that can equate to stamina, but he doesn't need to eat or sleep
Good list so far I think!

I hate to tell you this, but this is literally necessary for at least 20% of fictional verses to properly interact with one another, and it just makes more sense to equalize verses/realities for the rest of them for the most part.
Still a cope, those 20% of verses should have been stuck in Tier 12.
And? That doesn't un-cope-ify reality equalization

Text dump:

Depends on a lot. It'd be a fitting fight given the context of the two, and AM being a direct inspiration for Caine, but the main issue is Caine doesn't have established powers, stats, or even a page yet. We'd have to figure out most of that first before giving him any fights. The tiering/stats would be really dependent on how much of the Digital Circus and/or realm he has created, or is capable of destroying. We are also likely going to see Caine exhibit more abilities/powers through reality warping as the series goes on, which is more to consider in such a fight that we just can't know until we see. All we know for now is that he 'maintains' the simulation, with sufficient reality warping and hax to do so at least within the grounds.

We should talk about getting Caine a page though, at least with what we have in the pilot. I'll probably start a CRT for Caine soon

To sort of answer the question: I've seen that having consistent power/influence (typically through reality warping or magic, or other abilities commonly considered 'hax') over a certain range of area often earns characters equivalent, or close tiering in AP. In this regard, given The Grounds, being at least a small island, is described by Caine as being 'where most of the activities occur,' and at the is shown to least contain many mountains, I think that through reality warping, it's safe to say Caine at least would be Island level (6-C). Like with powers/abilities, we still have yet to find out if this reality warping range/power extends to the celestial objects above The Grounds, or The Void, and would need Caine established on the wiki first.

Further complicating things though is the fact there are two AM's to consider: The original, and game version. The former shows more abilities and powers, though for AP seems heavily reliant on nukes (Tier 7 range), and has less than stellar (below average human, in fact) stats in most others. Game version is way more dangerous, having reality warping well beyond the planet (from earth to the moon, at least Tier 5), was physically capable of nearly destroying the moon, and shows far greater stats in speed, intelligence (technically through pseudo-omniscience), and durability over their book counterpart.

So TL;DR: I don't think we could make a fight for them yet, but og AM being tier 7 through nukes, Caine likely at least being tier 6 (currently), and the game AM being Tier 5 would probably result in it being a mismatch, and we should start on getting Caine established at least on the wiki before lining up fights for him.
No, It's too high. Caine hasn't show some feats about AP.

Still a cope, those 20% of verses should have been stuck in Tier 12.
No, not digital verses. A good chunk of those verses simply have abilities/powers that are specific to their verse, but aren't wholly unique when considered with other verses. Ik Superpower wiki is a taboo on this wiki... for some reason. But it shows good examples of how abilities/powers can be technically or mechanically different across verses, but still fall under broad enough categories for these kinds of 'what ifs' under verse/reality equalization to occur.

Stands from Jojo are quite specific, but in other verses/realities could just be a form of Materialized Guardians or Personal Avatar.

Even better example from anime has to be how in One Piece, non-logia fruit users require Haki to interact with the otherwise intangible devil fruit users. There's more than one way to skin a cat like this in other verses though (namely characters who can negate intangibility, or who can interact with things non-physical).
And? That doesn't un-cope-ify reality equalization
Why do you hate this concept so much?

I think it's just Longevity not any Immortality.
It's longevity, indefinitely. They don't age in there.

The only thing they'd have to worry about is abstraction, and even then, the way they refer to it as 'being abstracted' suggests it's not death, but just a change in form due to mental instability.
No, It's too high. Caine hasn't show some feats about AP.
Yeah; as I said earlier, we probably need to see more.

Still, reality warping on a given area/scale seems to warrant relative tiering. Also as I said earlier, AM in the game has Planet level AP justified through their reality warping, and various other characters linked have levels based on how large scale an area/scale (island in Caine's case) they can reliably warp reality on.

No, not digital verses. A good chunk of those verses simply have abilities/powers that are specific to their verse, but aren't wholly unique when considered with other verses. Ik Superpower wiki is a taboo on this wiki... for some reason. But it shows good examples of how abilities/powers can be technically or mechanically different across verses, but still fall under broad enough categories for these kinds of 'what ifs' under verse/reality equalization to occur.

Stands from Jojo are quite specific, but in other verses/realities could just be a form of Materialized Guardians or Personal Avatar.

Even better example from anime has to be how in One Piece, non-logia fruit users require Haki to interact with the otherwise intangible devil fruit users. There's more than one way to skin a cat like this in other verses though (namely characters who can negate intangibility, or who can interact with things non-physical).

Why do you hate this concept so much?
I'm mostly saying it because we assume verses that are below baseline reality are on baseline reality just for the sake of "Debate" rather than to be accurate.

A character being fictional inside of a verse will be fictional to baseline reality no matter how you look at it. There are millions of verses that would be considered Tier 11 on this wiki yet we only have like a dozen Tier 11 characters in this wiki because of that stupid rule.

I'd be more willing to accept it if this wiki displayed fiction inside fiction characters correctly with an option to equalize reality at the side.
Something like
Tier: Without Reality Equalization | With Reality Equalization

I'm mostly saying it because we assume verses that are below baseline reality are on baseline reality just for the sake of "Debate" rather than to be accurate.

A character being fictional inside of a verse will be fictional to baseline reality no matter how you look at it. There are millions of verses that would be considered Tier 11 on this wiki yet we only have like a dozen Tier 11 characters in this wiki because of that stupid rule.

I'd be more willing to accept it if this wiki displayed fiction inside fiction characters correctly with an option to equalize reality at the side.
Something like
Tier: Without Reality Equalization | With Reality Equalization

Back