• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Alice Profile needs to be remade and redone

All the Unknown are mostly incorrect, the powers aren't explained, and just seems like a mess. I've tried to reformat it but I would like more input on it and what should be done to fix the profile. Also please tell me if my info is wrong. Made a blog post of the revisions I'm working on. Please note it is a WIP: Alice

Again please tell if anything should be added, such as key for Otherlands or if a picture should be added to the Tabber or what items should do what

This is actually really good, kudos to you. One thing id suggest however is add Beserk Mode or Rage Power (Since Rage Alice is a thing) aside from that i got nothing to add.

Ok. What about the Tiering? I'm rating her 9-B possibly 9-A due to some of the enemies she fights either being that strong, or being that size. Also she did destroy the White king in on hit I believe in Alice the return to madness.

I have no real problem with the tiering at all, though id recommend getting another opinion on the tiers.

She is show being able to decapitate and easily kill human level type enemies, taking hits of similar strength (9-C). With the teapot, Hobbiehorse, and her Bombs she can destroy walls. She also was able to destroy enemies of wall level durability and strength without using the weapons above. (9-B)

Ok then I'll add it soon. Main problem is I can't use YouTube very well (don't ask why). How to I link the time or do I just add the time after the link?

Probably should put it under feats.

Also small building seemed to be pushing it so changed her to 9-C likely 9-B

Also I believe the respect thread has some feats for durability and AP

I believe she is quite consistently Wall Level.

Her justifications would be something like this;

Attack Potency: At least Wall Level (Tore open stone walls, easily cleaved Card Guards, shattered the White King, regularly fights enemies that can damage her), possibly higher (Slayed a Skeletal Drago). Likely Building Level (via Eat Me cake).

Durability: At least Wall Level (Can withstand being doused in molten metal and explosions, withstood breaking through a brick wall and the fall to Wonderland. Likely Building Level with Eat Me cake.

Back