• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Adventure Time Encyclopedia

Alright so for Hunson there is transmutation apparently anyone who reads the book and isn't allowed or worthy gets turned into a worm and when the worm dies its soul attracted to disgusting things for eternity.

Void Manipulation he said he wants to obliterate the existence of Ooo from the universe but can't because of Marceline. He also erased the existence of a page in the book after you read it.

He has precognition for "looking at the wheel of time" and seeing Finns secret.

He has some psychic powers.

He has a bunch of wacky abilities I'll list them when I get the scans.

He has life manipulation he gave life to the actual book and enhanced it with magic.

He has sealing cause he sealed someone into the book.

He has death manipulation if you read the final chapter you die.

The book does something really weird at the end id like to evaluate it before I make a judgement.

Interesting very interesting let me now when you find the scans

Fitting there's so much since the Encyclopedia was written by Martin Olson

Transmutation and Soul Manipulation

Older then time

Void Manipulation (last sentence)

Wacky Spells:

Includes Transmutation, Portal Creation and BFR into a bottemless pit, Empathic Manipulation, Necromancy, Fire Manipulation, Magic Nullfication/Stealing and Age Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation and Life Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Hair Manipulation and Time Manipulation.

Precognition

Says that if The Lich used The Enchiridion he can destroy the multiverse

Lady Ranicorn has matter manipulation scales to Pups

Uses "Evil Psychic Resonance" to gather info on Ooo

More Void Manipulation

Is apparently "The Source Of All Evil"

Gave life to the book and it constantly changes

Mind Manipulation/Fear Inducement/Madness Manipulation

Death Manipulation

Sealed someone in the book also text manipulation

Madness Manipulation

Book starts to be warped and this happensa little similar to The Enchiridion.

Written by Hunson if not apparent already

All of this looks really good nice finds

I always did think Marceline's shows with the Nightosphere amulet should scale to Hunson

Based on Dark's proposed changes for the characters, I don't doubt these powers will be added In the future.

I'm in agreement of these additions by the way. Though, I still think Dark's input is very much needed before adding anything to the pages.

I also think that this seems fine, but I am not particularly knowledgeable about the series, as I have found it too surrealistic, incoherent, and poorly drawn.

Back