• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
vs Hunson Abadeer

Speed equalized

IMG_4770.png

Last edited:
I'm not really interested in DP threads at the moment, the DP fandom is currently irritating me with all the information that gets full on twisted (like people arguing the show intentionally having racism in it) but given I doubt many people care enough about Pariah Dark to comment, I'll just drop my thoughts.

Pariah's Advantages/Win Condition

In terms of statistics, minus lifting strength, and speed given it's equalized, Pariah claps cheeks. As per our standards iirc, the number of multiverses is irrelevant, so the only way to judge who is stronger is by scaling chains. From what I can see, Hunson is scaling above baseline 2-A but without a definitive number, meanwhile base Pariah is 10 times above baseline, and with the crown and ring, he's above 100 times baseline.

Ghost Physiology makes most of Hunson's abilities useless as it gives Pariah abstract existence, superior regeneration for his body compared to Hunson, resistance to mind, empathy which would include fear, and his madness hax isn't specified so unless it's type 3, it gets resisted. Pariah doesn't use possession in character, and since Hunson has no soul + type 5 immortality, Pariah's best bet is to just vaporize into dust or splatter him into pace, effectively overcoming his Mid level Regeneration. Pariah also has infinite stamina so he's not going to slow down.

Hunson's Advantages/Win Conditions

It mentions he can interact with ghosts that another character who can couldn't, so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he can interact with Pariah's body while it's intangible. Hunson possess some noticeable abilities, The Cosmic Imagination could be useful depending on how Hunson uses it (I'm more so referring to space-time manipulation, causality manipulation and void manipulation), Depending on if Hunson's void manipulation works (if it can erase conceptual entities), he should be able to win using that but if it can't, it's useless.

BFR could work but he has to get Pariah into the portal, but I'd say sealing is his best bet (It work for the Ancient Ghosts). Other than that, I'm not seeing anything too overpowered, at least not anything that could lean the battle heavily in his favor.

My Vote

I'm going to vote for Pariah Dark for now at least.

Since Hunson lacks scans for some of his stuff, I can't say how valuable some of his abilities would be, and I don't know the character so I don't know his starting move. Pariah destroys up close and can incapacitate him, and if it came down to it, possession is still something, his regeneration and resistance make several of Hunson's abilities a none issue.

However, if Hunson's go to move is sealing and it's fast acting, or if his void hax works on concepts then I could see him potentially winning. I'll see what Adventure Time supports who know the character say, for right now though, I'm sticking with Pariah.

Since Hunson lacks scans for some of his stuff,
His profile is in a terrible state. It's a Crt that's been made before, but it's a pretty old thing, and even Imgur links don't work anymore. I've done something to edit Lich's profile before, and I'm doing the same for Prismo and Golb right now. I think I'll have to read the Encyclopedia to edit Hunson's profile. For now I think this Vst is meaningless. But if you want to continue, you can count my vote for Pariah.

Back