• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 9-C Horror Icon Battle Royale

A certain other thread gave me the idea for this monster of a thread. Let's see who will fall and who will win (and probably die immediately after). Standard Battle Assumptions but everyone is 9-C versions.

Combatants:

Ryuuguu Rena (Higurashi When They Cry, Gets her nata and firebomb):0

Nega (The Walking Dead, Gets his combat knife and Lucille):2

Hannibal Lecter (The Silence of the Lambs, Gets his katana and knife):1

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's, Gets his microphone and Freddy suit):0

The Twins (Outlast) (Get their machetes and meat cleaver):0

Michael Myers (Halloween, Gets his kitchen knife and phone wire):4

Kotonoha Katsura (School Days, Gets her knife and hacksaw):0

Gray Wolf (Real World):0

Feel free to mention others that should be in this.

In my personal opinion, Bat Boi's dead first. He's literally the only guy bringing a blunt weapon to a sharp weapon fight.

IMO Hannibal takes this. Not only does he have superhuman intelligence which he consistently uses to manipulate other serial killers, but he also has the best fighting skills from years of samurai training. He lacks speed feats, but should still be able to win with stealth and cunning and none of the others have enough speed to dodge his katana.

HeadlessKramer put it very well. It is in Michael's character to hide and wait while everyone else beats the crap out of each other. However, Freddy Fazbear also uses stealth to his advantage, and the Twins would probably be the big winner out of the free-for-all (if you want more explanation, I'll give it below). So it comes down to these three.

Long story short, I'm giving it to Michael. Why? The Twins (or whoever makes it out of this free-for-all alive if someone argues with me) will be well injured. And, with everyone so close in skills, injuries could be nasty. And both Michael and Freddy will take advantage of that.

Lets assume that both Michael and Freddy had to come out of hiding to take out the Twins. So, they are facing each other. Both of them have advanced predatory instincts, so they will both attack without restraint. And I'm sorry to say that Freddy's most potent ability is his ability to induce fear in whoever he is fighting. Michael Myers is not likely to back off cause his enemy is slightly creepy. And his Regenerationn and immortality will absolutely screw with Freddy's attempts to attack him.

I hear the arguments, Freddy can cause hallucinations, which can confuse Michael. Nope. Freddy's hallucinations, at best, might jumpscare Michael, which will only work once. Remember, Freddy's hallucinations amount to flashing words, and images of Bonnie and Chica. Michael doesn't care about that. On the other hand, his own ability to cause hallucinations will not work on Freddy due to him being a robot. Same deal with possession, which is why I think this battle will come down to straight-up fisticuffs, where Michael has the advantage.

Back