• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since this has been done to death and I'm unoriginal, I'm going to make this again and see who is the deadliest Wall Level without higher tier hax. Fight takes place in Central Park with tracks and freshwater ponds.

Freddy Krueger (Real World)

Jason Voorhees (Zombie Jason)

Leatherface

Michael Myers (Thorn Timeline)

Lion (Real World) (Male)

Grizzly Bear (Male)

Saltwater Crocodile (Male)

Tyrannosaurus rex (Real World) (Female)

Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's)

Chris Walker

Ryuuguu Rena (Anime without Firebomb)

Pyramid Head

Batman (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

Thomas The Tank Engine (Half Top Speed At First)

Shrek (DreamWorks)

Violet Evergarde (Without Witchcraft)

Woolly Mammoth (Male)

Jackie Chan (Composite Movie Version)

Leon S. Kennedy (9-B Weapons Only)

Frank West (9-B Weapons Only)

Jaguar (Male)

Fred (Composite)

Spider-Man (Toei) (No Leopardon)

Jason is a canon composite, so he's > Leatherface, who only defeated him due to a distraction.

Jason is > Freddy, but he has the endurance to survive, and Claws that can hurt him.

Jason has punched through steel and lifted Cars, Lion and Grizzly Bear would die.

No one would be able to hurt Shrek, except Jason and Pyramid head, because Shrek is shown to have a vulnerability to sharp objects.

Not exactly sure about the rest.

Question

Why is Zombie Jason rated as 9-B for a feat that is 1202.3 joules below baseline wall level?

The calc lists his AP as 13,797.7 joules. The entry to Wall level is 1.5x104 -> 15,000 joules.

I suppose... But there are multiple representing the real world too.

The Real World's a different case from most verses in that there's numerous different eras and continents aside fron one story.

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
The Real World's a different case from most verses in that there's numerous different eras and continents aside fron one story.
Well if you wanna get technical, the Fredbear I'm referring to is from FNaF World, which has a totally separate story outside of FNaF. Look up the character on this wiki and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's even classified as "FNaF World" as opposed to "FNaF" and would be an interesting player to add into this little battle royale.

Fred as his normal self was able to rip off robot heads my dude, and he has supersonic speed due to outrunning a monster made of electricity

CursedGentleman said:
Fred as his normal self was able to rip off robot heads my dude, and he has supersonic speed due to outrunning a monster made of electricity
You do realize who Springtrap is, right?

Yeah, but still is noting that he was able to destroy the other animatronics due to getting them on surprise.

And he still only peak human on speed,while fred is on Supersonic.

Not to mention that if necessary,Fred still have size manipulation

CursedGentleman said:
Yeah, but still is noting that he was able to destroy the other animatronics due to getting them on surprise.
And he still only peak human on speed,while fred is on Supersonic.

Not to mention that if necessary,Fred still have size manipulation
He still killed them and just because he surprised them doesn't make it any less impressive. And no, his speed is not supersonic and normal Fred is only 9-C. Normal Freddy also was never stated to have size manip, so that's a complete ass pull. Also, PG killed the children forms of the og animatronics and is the killer himself, so he is by far the strongest animatronic, and this was confirmed. Any FNaF fan would laugh at the fact that you think Freddy > Springtrap, the third strongest thing in all of FNaF.

Springtrap is also capable of ripping apart entire animatronics and survived an extremely deadly fire. You're mega wanking Freddy.

Is a Composite version dude, using the comics and the game versions, I even made a goddamn thread talking about the upgrades.

So no, I am not making any kind of ass pull, is just that you didnt know that he had these powers.

Back