• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of Slashybois against a rogue's gallery of Virtual horror villains

Freddy Krueger2
Slendy
JasonRenderReplacement
Springtrap
Leatherface
Chris walker render
Micheal myers halloween
61IKSWAtOgL. SL1500
Ash Williams
Bendy
After accomplishing the almost impossible task of updating Rena's profile (Mainly due to my terrible editing skills), I decided to celebrate with a huge battle royale between the old and the new icons of the horror genre.

Rules:

-Fight takes place in the Dream World but will shift to the Slender Forest when Freddy is pulled out.

-Jason Voorhees is his Canon Composite Version, Michael Myers is his Thorn Version, Ash Williams doesn't get the Necronomicon, and Ryuuguu Rena is her anime version without the firebomb.

-No infighting until the other team is dead.

-No prep.

-I may add more fighters as time goes on.

Slashybois:0

Wot is this team m8?:0

Inconclusive:0

Pretty sure Freddy has too many powers in the dream world.

Outside of it, Slendy's huge AP advantage and hax plus subsonic team members lead them to clear house, but Ash's superior reaction times could prove difficult.

Back