• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psycho Battle Royale

Because I'm bored, I'm going to do a battle royale just for fun. I'm just going to get right into the battle notes.

Composite Human has the combined personalities of Jack the Ripper, Ed Gein, and the Zodiac Killer but also has their weapons as well.

Leatherface is his classic version with a chainsaw, sledgehammer, and meat hook.

Ryuuguu Rena is at the final tiers of Hinamizawa Syndrome and has her cleaver, firebombs, and a metal pipe.

Chris Walker is in this as a Variant and gets snare traps, an iron pole, and a dead body to throw.

In-character, win by death of all others, and fight takes place in a forest with each killer in a different part.

Yes, I know the tiers are 9-C and 9-B but this isn't a regular fight and Michael Myers beat Leatherface despite only being 9-C.

I would add Norman Bates if he had a page but there's no good book Maniac with a page. (Not that it really matters considering this isn't an actual fight.)

I think Chris Walker takes first place as he's the most trained abd experienced as he served in Afghanistan as a military policeman and took down some PMC soldiers in Mount Massive Asylum. Composite Human comes next due to their various firearms and high Intelligence from Zodiac. Leatherface comes in third due to having better stats than Rena.

Back