• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 1st Hokage of the leaf village vs a Butterfly...yep, were doing this.

Damn if Hashirame ends up losing....thatd be ******* embarassing, you beat a giant fox demon, you beat your evil best friend who is practically your equal and is one of the best of his clan, you are highly regarded as one of absolute strongest people in your world.

and you lose to a common insect caught by kids at the start of their region crossing journeys.

Im not saying he will but if he DOES....damn.

But to put in my own vote I gotta ultimately give it to Butterfree. Hashirama would last a LONG time due to his intellect an expertise in battle and tactics, But with no real resistances to Butterfree's empathetic manipulation and that Butterfree is resistance I guess Wood Manip and immune to his Earth Manip. Plus it has that status effect inducement.

Butterfree wins after a hard fight due to versatility and resistances but due to its lesser intellgence and experience it just being an instinctually good fighter would make give Hashirama a chance IF he can manage to seal it.

If this is Edo Tensei Hasirama though OP, you NEED to put back into non edo tensei version cause that low high regen and with the win condition being through KO and death makes this too easy for him to win via sheer attrition. Butterfree MIGHT get a knockout but Im sure how EDO Zombie work in terms of being unconscious. Considering Nigh unlimited stamina.

Wew watch the language there, I saw that ^_^

Game mechanics m8. Butterfree is not immune to earth based attacks

On some real note Hashirama uses Bringer of darkness and wood dragons, or flower tree world and incapacitates butterfree

Do you know why it is there? Because when it flies it avoids things like earthquake and magnitude.

However it can not avoid earth manip that can be freely manipulated to attack enemies in the air. How do you think this immunity works?

AquaWaifu said:
Damn if Hashirame ends up losing....thatd be ******* embarassing, you beat a giant fox demon, you beat your evil best friend who is practically your equal and is one of the best of his clan, you are highly regarded as one of absolute strongest people in your world.

and you lose to a common insect caught by kids at the start of their region crossing journeys.

Im not saying he will but if he DOES....damn.
Yeah, it'd be funny as hell though.

@Aizen Technically Butterfree cant be affected by ground type projectile attacks like Bonemerang, Mud Bomb, and Mud Shot

LordAizenSama said:
Wew watch the language there, I saw that ^_^
Game mechanics m8. Butterfree is not immune to earth based attacks

On some real note Hashirama uses Bringer of darkness and wood dragons, or flower tree world and incapacitates butterfree
Buddy, it says it plane as day in her profile. Immunity to Earth Manipulation. Also as a Flying/Bug type it's 4x resistent to plant based attacks.

Stop wanking "Immunity to earth manipulation" just because it can fly. Jesus.

@Aqua that is not a argument. Dodging said attacks because you are in the air is not immunity to earth manipulation.

Im interested to hear what you people actually think this immunity is or how it works.

Uhh quick question, Butters scales from Big Dick Bee (Beedrill), but beedrill without mega scales from...beedrill...why is he large island again?

Ground type not affecting flying type is game mechanics, just as psychic type not affecting dark type, or Rayquaza being super vulnerable to ice

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Uhh quick question, Butters scales from Big Dick Bee (Beedrill), but beedrill without mega scales from...beedrill...why is he large island again?
Power scailing to other 3 stage final form pokemon(like charizard)

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Hang on hang on, why exactly do we scale pokemon based on their evolution staged that makes no sense
They live in a world where they constenly fight each other both in the wild and for sport in captivity.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Technically correct .
Earth immunity only comes from flight. Actually game mechanics .
I was assuming without them. Was Weekly arguing with game mechanics or without them, because I was regarding if he made the statement without them.

There was no flaw. You were abusing game mechanics like every1 pointed out.

Like, do you think if Arcuied dropped the moon on butterfree it would be immune?? xD

They live in a world where they constenly fight each other both in the wild and for sport in captivity.

Does not answer my question, Pokemon do fight each other constantly yeah, but that does not make 3 Stage Evolution pokemon equal to other 3 Stage Evolution Pokemon, especially since both Aggron (often depicted as at least an equal to Tyranitar albeit slightly weaker) and Butterfree are both 3 Stage evolution

Aizen, thatd be just a really bullshit rockthrow.

But what if someone took all the sand on the planet and did a continental sand tomb? Hmmm.

Also it doesnt really matter but Weekly, Thousand Arrows will always hit flying types

Which kind of makes me question, this one ground move can hit flying types, and the opponent is certainly not limited to pokemon moves, why would Hashirama not have a way to smack Butterfree down?

@J-Man and Aizen, your examples are quite extreme, as even immunities (which should be, at best, resistances) can be bypassed by extreme power.

That said, I'm also pretty sure that the immunity to earth manipulation comes from flight, as moves like Gravity negate due to grounding them.

Yeah what lol immunity via flight is just avoidance. Hashis Kajukai Korin flower pollen incapacites.

@J-Man Well I mean, sometimes its possible (conventional soul manipulation on soulless beings for example), but I get what you meant.

Back