• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 12 Gods of Destruction BATTLE ROYAL!!!!!!

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Just for fun who do you think would win if all 12 GoD fought. Since this is just for fun you can vote for any reason like if you like one of their designs more then the others or anything really.

Locatio: The Void

Rules:

No hating another person's choice, this is just for fun

No Hakai! (Because they would all just use it and kill each other)

Votes

Iwe:

Helles:

Mosco:

Quitela:

Arack:

Champa:

Beerus: 1 (Unite My Rice)

Liquir:

Sidra:

Rumsshi:

Belmod: 1 (Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff)

Geene: 2 (Anderson2003, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot)

Begin!!!!

Arent there 4 strongest Gods of Destruction according to their sparring match? I do remember Liquiir mentioning that they should settle who is the strongest among the strongest (or similar), making Liquiir, Geene, Arack and Iwne being superior to them (Geene not only was considered one of the strongest, but also showed being smarter than others knowing that they would destroy the arena and have to rebuilt it).

@QuagsireTheLegend

He has the highest Mortal Rating but I don't know about him being the strongest, either way this is just for fun really.

Remember everyone, this is for fun so you don't need to worry about who says what in the show.

Well, there is the "God that beat Beerus (in an arm wrestling competition)" so even if he has actual feats, doesnt mean others are weaker. Just mean they scale to higher or lower than him (even though we cant really know since they never did anything).

And yes, I do believe that Liquiir, Geene, Arack and Iwne are supposed to be the 4 strongest. Liquiir, Arack and Iwne fought to a even level among themselves and Geene skipped out on it due to being smarter and knowing what the Grand Priest wanted to do, so he gets kudos for that. I do remember Liquiir mentioning that they need to settle who is the strongest out of the four.

Wait I just realized Sidra got erased, that means his profile should get erased from the wiki :^)

Sidra also got manipulated by Quitela, his intelligence should be changed to mediocre.

Geene wins by being the coolest in design.

We all know Sidra will be killed first but he's gonna take it like a boss.

@Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff

True but this is just for fun, so who are you voting for?

Also, a cat has 9 lives, so while every GoD fight Beerus and Champa with their lives, they have 9 to burn through lmao GG

Back