• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 1-A Saint Seiya Upgrade

Wiki standard, to be low 2-C. You must be able to destroy past present and future any thing less than that is rated as 3-A. Saint seyia have both past present and future as different universes.

Actually the Big Bang can destroy past present and future just as like it created them
The big bang created 3, 3-A universes (past, present and future). Honestly I am not a math guy so I don't know if that would yield low 2-C. Secondly, the space where past present and future overlap is really part of the universe.

The big bang created 3, 3-A universes (past, present and future). Honestly I am not a math guy so I don't know if that would yield low 2-C. Secondly, the space where past present and future overlap is really part of the universe.
how does that work? each "past" universe would have it's own "past present and future", and "past" is defined as the point in the continuum prior to the present. Time is a continuum meaning it has aleph 1 amount of points, so you get an aleph 1 amount of universes each spawning with their own aleph 1 amount of universes etc etc.

it's would result in an aleph 1 amount of spacetimes which is low 1-A.

That's taking this argument literally. There's no "3 universes past, present and future" that implies time is discrete and there are only 3 points in time, which is inconsistent with literally everything.

That's the consequence of accepting the premise of the argument, I'm not saying it's correct and it's an accurate representation of the cosmology I'll wait to see his cosmology blog he's promised, but (and I don't mean to be rude) I have no idea how you come to your conclusion.

Back