• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That fairy tail lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaenDragneel123 said:
Magical Cancer.

And Then?

Then is Base Natsu, with some boobs and fire.

Again, if he doesnt want to explain it, that's his problem

For me, that's base Natsu until someone IN THE MANGA explain WHY he can use it.
He entered the mode. It doesn't need an explanation. You're probably not gonna get one anyways. As long as it shows it, then it's not base.

So because no one is going to explain it you'll assume it's base Natsu even tho he clearly said the mode out loud?

Well, if Natsu said outright that he had entered an enhanced mode, then I think that is probably what should scale as 7-A.

Thanks. I have posted the image in a message below the blog post.

@KuuIchigo @KaenDragneel Natsu said that BDK was just him using Igneel's power, right? And that once that power ran out, he would be unable to use it again. So, IMO, it just didn't run out yet. He still has some. Its really just that simple. Also, Kaen, you're not gonna get an explanation, because, as usual for this arc, they're cutting to the next fight as soon as someone is defeated. It was like this with every fight in this arc so far, its not going to be different this time.

Antvasima said:
Thanks. I have posted the image in a message below the blog post.
Wow this is very big Lake,and Natsu vaporized this?

Hm so possible update for Natsu??

I mean the Lake is bigger than mutli Mountains in scan.^^

It's more like Natsu unlocked BDKM as a new mode, like the LFDM and is separate from Igneel's power. The two can be used in conjunction, like Natsu did against Zeref, but Natsu can use it and some of the techniques (like he did with using LFDM moves like Firing Hammer and Roar after the 7 year timeskip) without the power boost from Igneel. That was a one time power up and has disappeared now. So we may have to change/edit the key for Natsu.

Likely something like that, yes. The question is if we should scale Erza, Laxus, Gray, Gajeel, and the Spriggan from this?

Well, for the small Island / Island level for fairy tail characters: Do we have any solid feat in that range for them? I personally find stat upgardes for being stronger to an unquantified margin always rather questionable (to the point that until a short time ago I thought it to be a hard rule that one doesn't powerscale characters to higher levels than the maximum feat shown in the verse).

Antvasima said:
Likely something like that, yes. The question is if we should scale Erza, Laxus, Gray, Gajeel, and the Spriggan from this?
FDK Natsu is superior to everyone you listed, except possibly Gray, Gajeel and some of the Spriggan.

My input to who Natsu powerscales to: Zeref, Acnologia, Igneel, possibly the other dragons.

He oneshot a member of the spriggan in that mode and was about equal with Zeref who is supposed to be the most powerful wizard, IIRC.

As I see it at least at this point there isn't any solid reason to scale natsu to anyone else, since in FDK he didn't have to get serious fighting anyone that is comparable to the matchup of the rest at this point. (From what it currently looks like FDK natsu > spriggan Ôëê Erza, Laxus etc.)

From Zeref it scales to the dragons, but aside from them nobody, I believe.

So, he had the same power level as when he fought Zeref, when oneshotting the Spriggan member?

Antvasima said:
So, he had the same power level as when he fought Zeref, when oneshotting the Spriggan member?
For me, no

Apparentally Igneel's Powers =/= FDK Mode

And no, Erza < Ajeel

That was obvious

There should logically be a power decrease from Natsu's FDK mode used on Zeref, to the BDK mode used on the spriggan member. the issue is we don't know how great a difference. it could work out to be FDK Natsu> BDK Natsu>Spriggan, or to that effect but it is really not clear.

They are at least named the same way.

Whether it is the case or not, for now we don't have an argument for natsu to be on the same level with the rest in his new mode so I wouldn't powerscale other fairy tail or spriggan mages.

LordAizenSama said:
There should logically be a power decrease from Natsu's FDK mode used on Zeref, to the BDK mode used on the spriggan member. the issue is we don't know how great a difference. it could work out to be FDK Natsu> BDK Natsu>Spriggan, or to that effect but it is really not clear.
BDK = FDK

Is just a different Translation..

Even Natsu vs Zeref fight has BDK

Even some "Fire Dragon King's Spells" where called "Blaze Dragon King's Spells" so...

Can you prove it is a different/wrong translation? FDK was said to be one time only.

@DontTalk I agree with that also, when more info is out and it is easier to judge, then we can decide who scales more clearly

Okay then. What about Acnologia and Igneel? Should we scale them as "Probably at least Large Mountain level" from being far more powerful than Natsu?

@DontTalk That seems about right. I said he could possibly scale to Gray and some of the Spriggan because we haven't seen some of them yet, and Mashima is hyping August to ridiculous levels, while Gray also said Natsu wasn't the only one with an ace, and he will probably fight E.N.D. at some point.

@Ant Yes, that seems about right.

@Antvasima: I would go for "At least Mountain level" since they are likely a higher level, but we don't have a argument for which level exactly. Well, which to use is a bit borderline. I am fine with either one.

Hmm. For once I am leaning more towards my suggestion ("Probably at least Large Mountain level") than your own.

Okay. Thanks.

So, who is willing to insert the upgrades to Natsu, Zeref, Acnologia, and Igneel?

LordAizenSama said:
Can you prove it is a different/wrong translation? FDK was said to be one time only.
@DontTalk I agree with that also, when more info is out and it is easier to judge, then we can decide who scales more clearly
http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/464/18

http://*********.top/fairy-tail/fairy-tail-464-v38.html

http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/vTBD/c464/19.html

Why does this scale to the Spriggan (also, in that case, why not to characters that can defeat the Spriggan?).

Jacob died from that attack?

Well, probably Chelia

But she has advantage against Gods so...

And Erza... Between PIS and extra help...

I don't think it scales to the Spriggan. They're supposed to be about equal, and the only one that faced FDK got one-shotted. It might scale to the Spriggan that we haven't seen fight, like August or Bloodman, but we can't say that until we see more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back