• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That fairy tail lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaenDragneel123 said:
Jacob died from that attack?
He was defeat in one attack. People don't really die often in fairy tail. Being defeated through one attack is high enough of a power difference to justify not scaling him to BDK Natsu.

NotEvenHuman said:
I don't think it scales to the Spriggan. They're supposed to be about equal, and the only one that faced FDK got one-shotted. It might scale to the Spriggan that we haven't seen fight, like August or Bloodman, but we can't say that until we see more of them.
Again, If Jacob is alive

This scales to Spriggan's Durability

I agree with DontTalk. Fairy Tail tends to tone down the bloodshed for thematic reasons. If there is a large enough power difference to oneshot one of them, I think that "At least City level" might be more appropriate for the ones that we have seen in action so far.

Antvasima said:
I agree with DontTalk. Fairy Tail tends to tone down the bloodshed for thematic reasons. If there is a large enough power difference to oneshot one of them, I think that "At least City level" might be more appropriate for the ones that we have seen in action so far.
They're (or they SHOULD BE) At least City Level

@Ant At least City level should be fine for the Spriggans and other FT members. So basically, everyone else stays the same.

NotEvenHuman said:
KaenDragneel123 said:
(Off Topic, but why Marin and Lucy Aren't City Level?!)
That's actually a good question. Marin hurt Gray and Natsu, while Lucy tanked multiple attacks from Jacob.
Lucy copied Marin's Powers... That means that she is at least equal to him (considering Gemini Copy-Ability Nature)

Okay then. We seem to have agreed to only upgrade Natsu, Zeref, Acnologia, and Igneel then. So again, who wants to handle the profile changes?

Gemini can copy more powerful mages, the gap just isn't allowed to be too large.

But I think with the Marian and Lucy discussion we overstep the purpose of the thread.

Lucy is discussed here and marian should get an extra thread as well, I guess.

So to summarize:

Natsu FDK mode: "Mountain level"

Acnologia: "Probably at least Large Mountain level" (without inserting at least Mountain level as well)

Same for igneel.

For Zeref "Mountain level"

If that is right, I will make the changes.

Human Acnologia "At least Mountain level (One-Shotted Serena Casually, Should be stroner than any of the spriggan)"

That's what I say

So, i was reading Natsu's fight with Zeref again and, as it turns out, FDK mode really isn't Igneel's power. We might need another key for Natsu.

Well, if I should insert a key for human form I would have to get the other stats for him from somewhere. In that case scaling basically every stat from natsu would be the best we have for now, I guess?

DontTalk said:
Well, if I should insert a key for human form I would have to get the other stats for him from somewhere. In that case scaling basically every stat from natsu would be the best we have for now, I guess?
Adding an "at least" yes

DontTalk said:
Base Natsu

FDK/BDK

Igneel's Power

That's what I said.

just wait till the new chapter is out and we see the aftermath

fow now we cant scale anything without a lot of assumptions

RavenSupreme said:
just wait till the new chapter is out and we see the aftermath
fow now we cant scale anything without a lot of assumptions
I don't think they will show the aftermath. Spoilers are outalready and they cut straight to Natsu and Lucy talking with Brandish.

Guys please wait..

Brandish hax is very strong and is Island lvl but why island lvl,because with he HAX...

All spriggan have very strong hax and very different.

Zeref and August is above all spriggan,even brandish hype August in new Chapter,August not fight with Acnologia because he is very strong.

So Acnologia Dragon Form is Island lvl,Igneel too.

After this comes Zeref,August and Mavis with Mountain lvl feat.

So now how we scale the spriggan??

I think City or small Mountain lvl,because only Ajeel and Brandish show very large Magic attack,the other Spriggan like Jacob or Dimaria have very strong hax,Wahl has mini Etherion and i think he is small island too.

A user here say this:

"City Level Base Natsu

Mountain Level BDK Natsu

FDK NatsuSmall Island/Island Level With Igneel powers?"

Base Natsu>Jacob(low spriggan lvl).but not stronger than Strong Spriggan like August,God Serena or Invel.

This is all just a suggestion from me:

Acnologia,Igneel,Natsu,Brandish(via Hax) FDK Island lvl

Zeref,Mavis,August Large Mountain lvl

12Spriggan Large City,small Mountain lvl.

Laxus,Gajeel,Gildarts,Jellal,Gray and Erza city lvl too(for now).^^

You can not scale people from hax. Brandish is only "Island level" by rule of thumb. Actually the island is probably too small to even qualify for island level (destroying the mount everest is low end island level, barndishs island is only a few kilometers in diameter 1-8 km depending on scaling I believe).

Neither can you scale someone weaker to a reduced version of someone higher.

DontTalk said:
So to summarize:
Natsu FDK mode: "Mountain level"

Acnologia: "Probably at least Large Mountain level" (without inserting at least Mountain level as well)

Same for igneel.

For Zeref "Mountain level"

If that is right, I will make the changes.
I agree with this.

As for Natsu using FDK mode , in ft wiki all spells with dragon king in name arent associated with FDK mode. So yeah its base Natsu. He used them before he activated a FDK mode.

Czuczian11 said:
As for Natsu using FDK mode , in ft wiki all spells with dragon king in name arent associated with FDK mode. So yeah its base Natsu. He used them before he activated a FDK mode.
No. Read the thread.

@DontTalk I am fine with you making your suggested changes. There does not seem to be anything in particular to add in the new chapter, going by the spoilers.

I did the changes. I also changed the durability of the characters to match their AP. If that should for some character not be justified tell me and I will change it.

Old one:

Durability: Multi-City Block level (was able to survive attacks of this level) | Large Town level | Large Town level+ (Was stronger than Dragon Force) | Small Town level+ (Was able to survive mutiple blasts from Jackal) | At least Small City level+ (Should be stronger than base) | Same | Mountain level

New one: Durability: Multi-City Block level (was able to survive attacks of this level) | Large Town level | Large Town level+ (Was stronger than Dragon Force) | Small Town level+ (Was able to survive mutiple blasts from Jackal) | At least Small City level+ (Should be stronger than base) | Same | City level | Mountai level

Base post TS Natsu has no Durability section

The new chapter is out, and there is no new information within it, so I think that the upgrades seem fine.

From what I understand if the above, we do not know that for certain.

But it is pretty certain, it's only due to the same form being invoked that there's confusion.

After Tartaros Arc, Natsu had some of Igneel's left over power, which he trained with in order to kill Zeref. The sign that the power was present was in the form of a dragon tattoo on Natsu's arm. This is seen during his fight with Zeref. When he taps into the power, which is completely different from his own, he can boost himself to a level where he can hurt Zeref.

During his training, he also seems to have unlocked a new mode, or evolution as I think of it, (from Fire Dragon to Flame Dragon King) which he can use both by himself and with the power of Igneel. This is shown with him using FDK spells against the mountain sized god and such. Think of it like his LFD mode, which after the first 7 year timeskip, he was able to use by himself.

Basically, what I'm trying ot say is:#

LFD mode =(analogous)= FDK mode (which is his new and improved version)

FDK mode + Igneel's power would then be something like Dragon Force + LFD mode,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back