• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That fairy tail lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am against an upgrade based of an unquantifiable feat. someone might scale and calc it. on another forum a user named "rax" calced it with assumed values and the result were 53mt which is far from island level.

that said, rax usually tries the bigger, higher, faster approach so when even he only gets 53mt...

To the with or without igneels power thing:

It doesn't matter. Zeref scales still to natsu (since the mode without igneels power would if anything be above the current one), but it wouldn't scale anywhere above that either as far as we have feats. So just leaving it as it is, is fine either way.

Neither would it justify scaling natsu to anyone that we didn't already scale him to.

On that note there is no need to clutter natsus page with an extra key for the mode with igneels power, since he didn't demonstrate any extra abilities in that mode and would have exactly the same stats as now, since he didn't have any new feats in that mode.

So wether same mode or not, for now the stats make sense as they are.

RavenSupreme said:
i am against an upgrade based of an unquantifiable feat. someone might scale and calc it. on another forum a user named "rax" calced it with assumed values and the result were 53mt which is far from island level.
that said, rax usually tries the bigger, higher, faster approach so when even he only gets 53mt...
Nope, I said what Rax (a former OBD member/fairy tail wanker) got earlier in the thread, which is island level.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?39839-Lake-Sciliora-(Fairy-Tail)

Of course, this is blatantly wrong because his "eyeball scaling" is crazy

Nope, I said what Rax (a former OBD member/fairy tail wanker) got earlier in the thread, which is island level.

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?39839-Lake-Sciliora-(Fairy-Tail)

Of course, this is blatantly wrong because his "eyeball scaling" is crazy

No I am sorry but this is not the entire thing. He calced wrong and he admitted later. Put the values in a converter. It's 53 MT. Must be somewhere around the laters pages of he discussion in the comments

I thought he had edited it already

Are you saying he admitted his scaling was wrong? IIRC he said a 5km distance in our current calc is 45 km instead, so there is at least a 9x difference just there alone.

No, my concern is about how he could possibly have gotten only 53mt using a much greater volume that we did.

For perspective, DT used the following parameters: depth=10m, length=~4000m, width=~11500m, rect. prism

Volume = 445,559,606.5536 m^3

He used these instead: depth=53.2m, radius=22500m, cylinder

Volume =84,600,000,000 m^3

200 times DT's result, roughly

Im Curious. Hiro Stated that the upcoming Fairy tail anime will be led by himself. Now does that mean the anime will now be considered cannon? Including filler.

And Based on previous showings. The Fairy tail anime is known for over exaggerating the manga feats. For example CSK's Meteor Blade was shown passing over some ocean water and a few mountains. So its safe to assume that the upcoming feats will most likely be drastically exaggerated by the anime. An Attack like the Laxus's vs ajeel one might be made a few folds larger than the manga.

If So, Will you guys be editing the Fairy tail Profils?

Why not.

The same thing happend with One Punch Man. One was only slightly involved and all the anime feats were considered cannon. Like Lord Boros's Planet busting Feat. In the other 2 original sources he never said he can take out the planet.

Titan Dragneel said:
Why not.
The same thing happend with One Punch Man. One was only slightly involved and all the anime feats were considered cannon. Like Lord Boros's Planet busting Feat. In the other 2 original sources he never said he can take out the planet.
It was decided that all OPM profiles would be composite, IIRC. There's no such agreement for FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back