• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos turns him into cubes with the reality stone then scatters his remains across the universe with the space stone.

Didn't you make a thread saying that's not in character? You were responsible for the thread on CIS :p

Really depends on who leads with what. Thanos is inconsistent in what he leads with, and this Beast is naturally bloodlusted, so he'll likely lead with a Ray Field Blast, which negates durability in 2 ways.

But Thanos likely regenerates from this. And seeing how he's a pretty serious guy in character, then he leads with OHK hax that he can't regenerate from.

Black hole one shots tho

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Really depends on who leads with what. Thanos is inconsistent in what he leads with, and this Beast is naturally bloodlusted, so he'll likely lead with a Ray Field Blast, which negates durability in 2 ways.

But Thanos likely regenerates from this. And seeing how he's a pretty serious guy in character, then he leads with OHK hax that he can't regenerate from.

Black hole one shots tho
I don't see how Thanos can regenerate from all the bio-electricity being instantly sucked from his body.

I'd image that high low Regenerationn shrugs off bio-drain, but I see now that it's only with the Time Stone, which needs to be activated to work.

Forgot about the durability, but like I said, his he has other means of sending the attack away or transmute it.

But the radiation leak is gonna be an issue

Hmm......

Inconclusive, it's who shoots first and it depends on what Thanos shoots with.

Gargoyle One said:
Didn't you make a thread saying that's not in character? You were responsible for the thread on CIS :p
I mean he has a scene where that's exactly what he led with, and nearly every major fight scene resulted in him using the reality stone to either battlefield warp or some other form of attack.

That thread was for people who never saw the movie and say "soul hax gg"

What was protecting Thanos from Black Holes Good Game again?

Well like we said, depends on what the Beast and Thanos leads with

This Beast is naturally bloodlusted, so he's likely to lead with RSB, but Thanos could potentially survive this via transmutation or teleportation, but I really don't see how he survives the neuro drain. That's assuming Thanos doesn't lead with transmutation to turn the Beast into concrete, which is possible since Thanos is pretty serious at times and when he sees a rampaging giant lava monster coming towards him, he's probably gonna let off his best attacks.

It really depends on how gets their first hit off first

Thanos doesn't really just teleport out in the middle of a fight, and he needs to clench his hand.

The Beast could just teleport behind him before he actually clenches. Seems way easier to get a hit in like that.

IE, Beast for my reasons.

Garg stop ruining my memes

He's not literally going to go "nothin personal kid" but he's definitely going to teleport+black hole

And the Beast's RSB needs a few seconds to charge up and release, so it's not exactly thought based

He could potentially tp towards Thanos in a manner similar to how John tp'd to Zeke and Cole's location after they threw a nuke at him, but given what we know about Future Beast, this is unlikely to be his first move

DMUA said:
Garg stop ruining my memes

He's not literally going to go "nothin personal kid" but he's definitely going to teleport+black hole
I have literally never seen him do a teleport Black Hole in combat

We have also never seen this beast in combat against an opponent as strong as him, so.

We saw John do it against Cole and Zeke after they nuked him, but it is true he's never used it in direct combat (but he did use the black hole in combat).

It's even worse for Future Beast since we now even less for him

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
We saw John do it against Cole and Zeke after they nuked him, but it is true he's never used it in direct combat (but he did use the black hole in combat).

It's even worse for Future Beast since we now even less for him
He teleported but it wasn't the same black hole

It's the same black hole he used in Empire City to suck up all the nearby people/buildings/statue and rebuild his body after being atomized, so....

I'm not even sure his body was destroyed by the nuke (we only see him getting knocked over by a direct hit from the nuke/explosion, and the area where he got hit was too covered in smoke to see) but it's true that John never used the tp + black hole in direct combat, and that goes for F. Beast as well

Gargoyle One said:
DMUA said:
We have also never seen this beast in combat against an opponent as strong as him, so.
So making an assumption is idiodic
So we should get rid of the Kesslers timeline key, then? Cause we're kinda just assuming they have the same powers.

Anyways

if I hear you correctly Gar, I believe you're saying that Black Holes Good Game aren't even a reliable tactic as they never show to use it without being blown away, meaning literally every Beast Cole and Beast match needs to be outed?

....Repairing his body

By the way you're reasoning for him winning can be said for Thanos as well.

Time Loop, Time Stop, Space Stone Reality Stone GG

You're saying he's never done it when his body is built.

Anyways, one problem

Thanos is not a bloodthirsy rampaging monstrosity that wants to end everything in sight, while Beast is. Character mindsets matter.

DMUA said:
Thanos is not a bloodthirsy rampaging monstrosity that wants to end everything in sight, while Beast is. Character mindsets matter.
That works against your argument, and that's literally what I've been saying

Thanos can do literally anything and he can win.

Yes, but the beast does his thing immediatly, with a faster activation time.

That's where I'm votin.

@Rice Void

Well the black hole can transmute stuff into whatever the Beast's body is made off, and Strange was able to transmute Thanos' black hole in the movie

@Everyone else

Beast matches are cancelled since y'all don't know how to behave

Back