• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I meant but good point

I'm a little surprised with the Thanos point since Deathstroke seems to have dodged the critiques of being Deadpool (Its a similar relationship too)

Thanos with no gauntlet?

Thanos beats the living crap out of Superman with his much higher AP and Durability.

Gargoyle One said:
Thanos with no gauntlet?
Thanos beats the living crap out of Superman with his much higher AP and Durability.
Looking at their profiles, it looks like pre-ressurection superman has better AP and Durability (being at least 6-C and Likely 6-B compared to Thanos's only at least 6-C, likely High 6-C). Not to mention that supes has the advantage in abilities and range with things like heat vision and freeze breath, and just slightly better regen than the Mad Titan.

I give this one to Supes with mid-high difficulty.

We're using their 6C versions, so the other tier is irrelevant.

Thanos is on a higher end of 6C as he casually stomped both Thor and Hulk, while Superman is 6C by being superior to Wonder Woman.

Also....Looking this over this seems like a stomp.

Superman is almost 5x weaker then Thanos...

Gargoyle One said:
We're using their 6C versions, so the other tier is irrelevant.
Thanos is on a higher end of 6C as he casually stomped both Thor and Hulk, while Superman is 6C by being superior to Wonder Woman.

Also....Looking this over this seems like a stomp.

Superman is almost 5x weaker then Thanos...
A bit confusing asing as it doesn't say 6-C in the main post, just pre-ressurection (which is both at least 6-c and likely 6-B)...but ok.

Thanos treats Superman like he did Thor and Hulk in the beginning of Infinity War, I'm also surprised Base Thanos isn't like 5-C or something, due to Kevin saying he's the strongest/most powerful MCU villain yet, that should technically include Ego, but then Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Strange etc would likely scale to that as well XD

DBZMLP12345 said:
Thanos treats Superman like he did Thor and Hulk in the beginning of Infinity War, I'm also surprised Base Thanos isn't like 5-C or something, due to Kevin saying he's the strongest/most powerful MCU villain yet, that should technically include Ego, but then Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Strange etc would likely scale to that as well XD

Holy shit that's actually a good point

Gargoyle One said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
Holy shit that's actually a good point
What about Dormammu? Does he count also?

BTW, Thanos Hulks Superman.

Thanos 5

Supes 1?

Anywho, if we scale Thanos to Dormammu, we would have 5-B to 2-C base Thanos, and 2-C Ironman and Thor.

To be honest, seeing characters meant to be human or not that impresive put on such levels isnt new to this site, Castlevania has regular humans with medieval weapons at 2-C.

If we're going for pure 6-C versions then yea, I'll change my vote to Thanos.

But seeing as he's currently just at least 6-C, likely high 6-C and supes is at least 6-C, likely 6-B, and the OP doesn't state which version outside of 'base and pre-resurrection' I'm keeping my vote for supes due to range and AP/Durability.

Then yea, Thanos, with low difficulty (heat vision, freeze breath, regen and unaided flight might give thanos a little bit of trouble but the AP and durability differences should mean they just delay the inevitable)

As gargoyle said this is probably a stomp since it's just a battle of AP and Supes is a lot weaker. So there's really no point to the fight.

Supes has tons of abilities that do give him an advantage over Thanos like flight and ice breath.

So yeah, i say this should be added to profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back