• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skeletor via far higher AP. From what I understand, Thanos with the Cosmic Cube is just baseline Low 2-C. Skeletor is heavily implied to be above that by a significant amount.

The fact that his power is referenced to be capable entire universes many times over. Thanos' Cosmic Cube merely contains the power of a single Space-Time Continuum.

Why though?

Oh wait, let me guess: it somehow scales to the Ultimate Nullifier, doesn't it?

I didn't reserve the evidence, there were many statements proving it that were shown to Matt or Ant (I don't remember) but the matter was never continued. Just like the IG and Eternity being tier 1. It wasn't via powerscaling, obviously.

Kay.

But the fact still stands: it's currently Low 2-C, and baseline Low 2-C at that (judging from the fact that the profile seems to say they contain only a single continuum).

Eficiente said:
I didn't reserve the evidence, there were many statements proving it that were shown to Matt or Ant (I don't remember) but the matter was never continued. Just like the IG and Eternity being tier 1. It wasn't via powerscaling, obviously.
I would like to hear the argument for the IG being Tier 1

Also, I kinda agree with Crabwhale, but I think he could do a better job a explaining it, so I vote inconclusive

I think I can elaborate: the Infinity Gauntlet has stood up to two High 1-B beings: first was when Adam Warlock was staring down with the Living Tribunal and the Tribunal didn't know if even it had the power to take the Gauntlet by force.

Second was when Black Panther used it to fight against God Emperor Doom, who at the time had the power of the Beyonders, which were capable of killing the Living Tribunal. And he actually put up a good fight, before Doom smacked him.

Iirc they were statements of Eternity being made out of infinite dimensions or something like that.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I think Skeletor wins because his profile clearly states numerous times that he has the potential to possibly destroy multiple universes. Thanos is baseline Low 2-C because singular Cosmic Cubes should possess a single Space-Time Continuum inside them.

Also, Skeletor possesses Existence Erasure, which as far as I'm aware, Thanos can't counter with the Cosmic Cube.

I mean, he can do that one by one but idk the context. I trust his profile's At least tho.

Yeah, that's more-or-less what I'm trying to say as well.

I'm fairly certain none. Skeletor likely has the AP advantage, he possesses much of the same hax except with existence earsure as well, so yeah.

Current score:

Boneman: 7 (Eficiente's vote could not be counted)

Buttchin: 0

Inconclusive: 2

Eficiente said in this thread that the cosmic cube could be higher, that's why. But it's not higher right now, that's why I'm voting Skeletor if he EEs right off the bat.

The OP specified that they are both in-character and Skeletor would be the kind of person to use every trick up his sleeve.

I'm gonna have to ask Eficiente if he meant his vote tho.

Back