• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either Hela can find a way to easily defeat Thanos.

Or...even more likely...

Thanos just beats her to a pulp like he did Hulk.

Hela easily wins in 1 go. While, in the other, Thanos easily wins there. Inconclusive for me. D:

Thanos definitely has the AP advantage, considering he roflstomped Woke Thor and the Hulk.

That said, Hela's regen and increasing power due to being on Asgard secures her a surefire win, not to mention a huge range and versatility advantage. She might have some difficulty in the beginning of the fight because of his sheer physical capability, but as the battle wears on Thanos will ultimately grow weaker whereas Hela will continuously grow in strength.

Hela 7/10 times, with 3 going to the early battle.

But at the same time, Thanos also has some rough skin to deal damage to. The only reason Gamora ****** him up was because of the Reality Stone, and shit. Meanwhile, Thor only dealt real damage to Thanos by having a Weapon forged by the Power of a ******* Sun.

That was full gauntlet Thanos, who has a different key.

This is base Thanos. He's initially stronger than Hela, sure, but she easily outlasts him and outranges him, and I doubt he'll be able to keep on taking punishment while Hela gets stronger.

It's close, because he can beat her in the early battle. That said, Hela has many ways of dragging it out.

SunGodAttun said:
Thanos has the AP adventage and he can just destroy Asgar if it's a problem
He'd have to realise how out of his depth he was, first. Considering Thor overcame him so Hela should be able to as well.

Gemmysaur said:
Base Thanos has zero means to destroy the entirity of Asgard, and won't even know of that weakness, both of which requires intel.
Hela gets hela mad
Hela pincushions.
That said, I want a big sister Hela fanfic.
I'll raise you one better. Hela X captain marvel, after exposure to the reality stone gives Carol her powers, she begins to dream of Ragnarok and Hela. Whist dreaming she's astro projecting herself to wherever odin sealed hela. During the course of those nights, hela is shown to be redeemable. And remorseful, that her warmonger zealotry alienated even odin. But she did so, because that's what she believed would please him. And that she wanted to be a good ruler.

In turn for, carols company, she helps her to. Master her power, (in an intimate fashion. Carol is uneasy about that aspect, and thus never says anything) whilst doing so, gets flashes of the infinity stones and Thanos. This concerns her,, she says she'll whatever is needed to prevent that Ragnarok. (She never see's surtur, whilst carols thinks that's thanos.)

The movie ends them parting ways, with Carol going into space, because of the encroaching kree;and the then more accepting opportunities of xander/space, and Hela saying she'll meet on her on Asgard, whilst she deals odin and trys to get heimdall's sword, to summon her to asgard. (which is why she doesn't use the space stone, because time dilation applies) In the duration, Carol is in space waiting for hela and fighting the kree/working for the nova core. The end credit stinger, is after ronan attacked xander. Carol is entrusted to protect the power stone, then after Ego's plan she goes to check on the power stone, but when she holds the orb, it resonates. Showing her the tesseract and a vision of valkyrie and the devil's anus. During this, she gets a message from strange saying to let the orb be taken when the time comes, stating this is an endgame against Armageddon. Carol doesn't realise that, it wasn't a double speak for Ragnarok. And leaves for saakar. By the time, the she arrives Ragnarok has occurred, the devil's anus seals itself, and but not before Hela comes falls through, bridal style save/carry. Touching embrace, and full blown homo-erotic stares that causes minor area disruption because of their powers. As they lean into kiss (Carol, is much more confident and in a reversal Hela is the passive one) Carol's beeper goes off, saying Armageddon is occurring. (with furys headstone quote, in urdu, proceeding it). The final line is, Carol saying they need to get to earth immediately, and Hela says any of these portals May lead them there or lose them somewhere, but I'll happily get lost anywhere with you. Jeff goldblum appears; opening a portal, but fading away. "saying I knowhere, the place to be lost is. Not here.

Final scene on a ship after doing multiple jumps from knowhere to earth. Holding hands the camera pans to earth.

OK, so that went of the rails. At least marvel is making compelling villains, creating fan thirst and fiction.

It's so crazy, but that would very well work.

7th Ki'oon said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Hela - 4 (Dargoo, Larry, DatBoy, Kazui)
Thanos - 0

Incon - 1 (Antorus)
So I'm being ignored now?! Wonderful.
I mean, you just put "Hela wrecks Thanos" with absolutely no reasoning. I'll add it now, since you're agreeing with comments that did put reasoning.

Hela - 7 (Dargoo, Larry, DatBoy, Kazui, Rapid, Gemmy, 7th Ki'oon)

Thanos - 1 (SunGod?)

Incon - 1 (Antorus)

EDIT: I guess grace period can begin.

Back