• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

scarlet witch mom vs hela on asgard mcu

Location Asgard
speed equal
scarlet witch can used hex
hela used limitless power and healing
there is no reference to either weak point
both full power

Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch has way more hax, but she could still get one-shotted since you're using Hela's Full Power key, which has far superior AP and Durability. I don't know what Scarlet Witch usually starts with, but Hela starts by shooting Necroswords, and if they don't land and Wanda uses her hax, Hela doesn't really have much she can do afaik

Hela has the skill and precision to hit Scarlet Witch with a Necrosword or overwhelm her via Danmaku, plus Wanda usually uses shields to block attacks which won't work. From what I remember from the movie, Scarlet Witch mainly used energy attacks against Kamar Taj and Doctor Strange, which won't work on Hela because of the massive difference in AP. Hela also resists Reality Warping, so some of Wanda's hax won't work on her, the only option would be mind hax or something else like deconstruction I think. In summary, Hela is far more skilled and experimented in combat, in addition to being able to one-shot Scarlet Witch with any attack, so I think she would win more often than not

Hela has the skill and precision to hit Scarlet Witch with a Necrosword or overwhelm her via Danmaku, plus Wanda usually uses shields to block attacks which won't work. From what I remember from the movie, Scarlet Witch mainly used energy attacks against Kamar Taj and Doctor Strange, which won't work on Hela because of the massive difference in AP. Hela also resists Reality Warping, so some of Wanda's hax won't work on her, the only option would be mind hax or something else like deconstruction I think. In summary, Hela is far more skilled and experimented in combat, in addition to being able to one-shot Scarlet Witch with any attack, so I think she would win more often than not
But Hela speed and resistance to reality warping cannot be used because it is an unused concept so I don't want to base it on her. And Scarlet Witch's hax is H3-A, equalizing speed should hit her. With existence erasure only once It should be like this

Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch has way more hax, but she could still get one-shotted since you're using Hela's Full Power key, which has far superior AP and Durability. I don't know what Scarlet Witch usually starts with, but Hela starts by shooting Necroswords, and if they don't land and Wanda uses her hax, Hela doesn't really have much she can do afaik
in my opinion If Wanda had the same speed she should win. She will open with a hex using plot manipulation. Or will she use her H3-A hax to erase existence? Should it be like this because I adjusted the speed to be the equal?

But Hela speed and resistance to reality warping cannot be used because it is an unused concept so I don't want to base it on her.
The statement comes from an artbook which is basically WoG, we use a lot of those which are accepted in the profiles, and those descriptions also appear in more recent artbooks plus the Cosmic Entities also appear in guidebooks and in L&T, so they are definitely canon
And Scarlet Witch's hax is H3-A, equalizing speed should hit her. With existence erasure only once It should be like this
Scarlet Witch only used her Existence Erasure to destroy the Darkhold, so it isn't something she would start with, iirc she usually starts with energy attacks

The statement comes from an artbook which is basically WoG, we use a lot of those which are accepted in the profiles, and those descriptions also appear in more recent artbooks plus the Cosmic Entities also appear in guidebooks and in L&T, so they are definitely canon

Scarlet Witch only used her Existence Erasure to destroy the Darkhold, so it isn't something she would start with, iirc she usually starts with energy attacks
But her hax is H3-A because she can send power across infinite multiverse Doesn't that mean it's more than Hela? It might not seem like a lot but if combined I think it would seriously injure her. You can keep attacking her and I think scarlet witch should be higher than H6-B by destroying the darkhold because dr strange said she destroys it not erases it.

Well, that's what it is accepted as right now
She should be able to stay low 2-c because her identity is 4D She was told that she was born to own everything. And she was also told of a prophecy that would wipe out the entire universe. And it ends with her using her powers to destroy the darkhold in the infinite multiverse

She should be able to stay low 2-c because her identity is 4D She was told that she was born to own everything. And she was also told of a prophecy that would wipe out the entire universe. And it ends with her using her powers to destroy the darkhold in the infinite multiverse
I agree that Scarlet Witch should be upgraded to 2-C and I think Scarlet Witch should now be at the Multiverse theart level because her power can affect every Multiverse and she is a multiverse threat. Truly from what Wog said

This isn't the thread to discuss such upgrades. If you really want to upgrade Scarlet Witch, make a CRT once one of the three ongoing ones has concluded

This isn't the thread to discuss such upgrades. If you really want to upgrade Scarlet Witch, make a CRT once one of the three ongoing ones has concluded
I also wanted to convey the message that if Scarlet Witch is now a multiverse hax character, her power has infinite potential. I also think she can beat Hela. Hela's Necroswords, Thor's lightning can still attack and shatter her Necroswords. Do you think chaos magic's damage power can't destroy Hela's Necroswords?

Hela's Full Power key is being used here, which has far higher AP and Durability than Post-Awakening Thor and Scarlet Witch
scarlet witch should also get the full power key and her full power is completely different from Hela Hela states that she can invade one planet at a time She says that she and Odin can do it and that is the maximum she can do Or not but the scarlet witch is prophesied to destroy the world. and wipe out the universe Should it be possible or likely to get a minimum of low2-c because she can use her power to destroy objects in infinite space and possibly the past, future, present because she said No one will be possessed by the darkhold again

scarlet witch should also get the full power key
  1. Scarlet Witch has no "Full Power" key. She only has "Avenger", "Infinity War and Endgame", "WandaVision" and "Multiverse of Madness"
  2. Her strongest key (Multiverse of Madness) is only unquantifiably far above High 6-B, whereas Hela's Full Power key is unquantifiably above High 6-A/5-B
Hela states that she can invade one planet at a time She says that she and Odin can do it and that is the maximum she can do Or not
Range, not Attack Potency
Or not but the scarlet witch is prophesied to destroy the world. and wipe out the universe Should it be possible or likely to get a minimum of low2-c because she can use her power to destroy objects in infinite space and possibly the past, future, present because she said No one will be possessed by the darkhold again
Literally none of this matters when none of this is on her profile right now

1. Scarlet Witch has no "Full Power" key. She only has "Avenger", "Infinity War and Endgame", "WandaVision" and "Multiverse of Madness"
  2. Her strongest key (Multiverse of Madness) is only unquantifiably far above High 6-B, whereas Hela's Full Power key is unquantifiably above High 6-A/5-B

Range, not Attack Potency

Literally none of this matters when none of this is on her profile right now
1 of them had their threads closed and there were more people who agreed than those who disagreed, should that be passed or not?

Hela's Full Power key is being used here, which has far higher AP and Durability than Post-Awakening Thor and Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch's ability to Existence erasure is completely indifferent to Hela's durability, but no matter how durable she is, if she receives massive damage from chaos magic, she can take damage. Definitely can. Because she had to draw power from Asgard to heal herself after being hit by Thor's lightning, it took her a while

Scarlet Witch's ability to Existence erasure
Which she doesn't start with, only used once to destroy a book and never used in actual combat
if she receives massive damage from chaos magic, she can take damage. Definitely can
Which Scarlet Witch currently doesn't have the AP to do against Full Power Hela
Because she had to draw power from Asgard to heal herself after being hit by Thor's lightning, it took her a while
  1. She got even stronger after that
  2. That was in her weaker Depowered key

I think hela is very talented and has very good fighting skills. If she encounters an opponent who fights with her in close combat But on the other hand, I think that if she meets an opponent who has strong magic damage potential, Scarlet Witch doesn't need to fight with Hela at close range because she can deal a lot of damage. Distracted from her power in the distance She can fly and deal damage, but Hela, she can't fly with a bruise. I still think Scarlet Witch still has a lot of abilities that can defeat Hela, but Hela's obvious ability is her ability to create Necroswords. Unlimited and she has great durability and fighting skills because she is the best warrior of Asgard.

ซึ่งเธอไม่ได้เริ่มต้นด้วยการใช้เพียงครั้งเดียวเพื่อทำลายหนังสือและไม่เคยใช้ในการต่อสู้จริง
So you're saying that Scarlet Witch doesn't have the ability to Existence erasure a living person or entity?

So you're saying that Scarlet Witch doesn't have the ability to Existence erasure a living person or entity?
I never said that

I'm saying that Existence Erasure is an ability she hasn't shown to use in combat. She might be able to use Existence Erasure in combat, but usually, she starts with energy attacks, which in this case, aren't powerful enough to even hurt Full Power Hela in any shape or form

It looks like scarlet witch will be able to beat Hela easily since her AP and durability are more than Hela

Back