• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this is a decent match up, but I guess we'll find out.
  • Thanos at the beginning of Infinity War (That means he only has the Space and Power stones, right?)
  • Priscilla is 6-C
  • Both in-character
  • Fight happens in a Wal-mart parking-lot in the middle of December
  • Win via whatever means possible
  • Speed Equalized
Thanos (MCU incase that wasn't obvious)

Priscilla

I think this is a stomp, the power stone is above 4 Gigatons, she is Island Level+, and Thanos downscales from 5 Gigatons

I dunno if the Space Stone can make it fair, it's capable of throwing meteors, one of the meteors was calculated to be 71 Gigatons

Well, technically she starts by telling you she doesn't want to fight and to go away, but failing that her opener is to cause a small, quick blizzard and to turn invisible while you're distracted. From there she'll try to creep around the battlefield until she's close enough to get you with her scythe, which hurts, a lot.

Back