• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos tier justification and power addition

In the justification for Thanos' tier we should add "Stronger than Ebony Maw, who restrained Thor". I spent a huge time on FB trying to convince people that Thanos didn't use the Power Stone while beating Thor. Many of them like "Just holding the Power Stone increases your strength" and they were giving Ronan's example. But I was like "No. When Ronan used the Power Stone it was glowing the entire time. But in Thanos' case, the Gauntlet had a switching mechanism that can switch off the Infinity Stones".

Anyways I noticed that when Strange held the Time Stone, his fingers started ageing. But it had no effect on Thanos. Is it resistance to time manipulation?

Only people who are strong enough can wield the stones without side effects. That's why Strange had the time gem in the eye of agamotto instead of the actual gem itself.

Back