• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Chungus fights Thanos Dinosaur

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Composite Human vs Thanos Dinosaur. A BATTLE AGES IN THE MAKING.

CH gets a Katana and a fully-functioning Metal Infinity Gauntlet with expensive gems in it (AKA a replica you can actually use to kill people with OwO ). Also he gets 10 minutes of prep to check up on Thanos dinosaur. (YES THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE CH vs T-REX)

However, CH will already be colored purple with Thanos makeup and will have some additional cosplay equipment to look like Thanos Chungus by default. HE IS ALSO FORBIDDEN TO SPEAK IN ANY KIND OF WAY EXCEPT THE MEL BLANC WAY.

Thanos Chungus Thanos Chungus- 9 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, DMB 1, Cueio 2020, Xtasyamphetamine, ThePixelKirby, Junkoposter, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFa, DMUA, DaBigP, and Christian Higdo)

Thanos Dinosaur Thanos Dinosaur- 0

Thunderclusive- 0

I was planning on using any one of the Assassins or any of the other 9-B video game heroes but they one-shot very hard (If Hopkins vs T-Rex is anything to say, LOL), so I chose CH for the battle, XD.

Any specific equipment I should remove?

CH won against a T-Rex with far less equipment.

Just give him a melee weapon, like a mace or a sword.

How would the internet know that? We assume there is no information about each other at hand.

I am planning to make a CRT to remove that honestly.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
How would the internet know that? We assume there is no information about each other at hand.
I am planning to make a CRT to remove that honestly.
Sadly, there is information now. It's all over the news.

The dinosaur isn't much far off from most albinids apparently and it wasn't even the apex predator in its own area.

Probably going to go with CH because againt animals he just tends to win. But really his intelegence will allow him to manuver around Thanos and eventually find a weak spot or opening and go for the killing blow.

Yeah, CH has this in the bag. He's a very skilled and experienced fighter, even at fighting against animals.

He can outmaneuver the theropod and eventually injure him to the point he won't be able to fight anymore, and some level of prep-time seals the deal.

So this is basically CH vs T. Rex, but without guns? Edit: Nah, different dinosaur

Yes, and said dinosaur potentially has Superhuman speed but that didn't stop CH from gunning a lion down with a Glock so...

WOT DE FORK

NO

I DIDN'T SNAP MY INFINITY GAUNTLET FOR THIS :)

I GO WITH DMB ON DOUBLING RESOURCES UMU

Me when Thanos dinosaur is created but CH created Thanos and the INFINITY GAUNTLET and is now assuming the appearance of the almighty Big Chungus because he can also mimic Mel Blanc's voice and he can give himself makeup to be purple LMAO
Thanos chungus

Should I give CH something to look like Thanos Chungus? OwO

Nais.

Should I make CH paint himself purple with some more cosplay items to look like Thanos Chungus? (Legit curious UwU)

Back