• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I lost my first post so I'm not going to waste a lot of time again:

Skeletron, Eater of Worlds and Wall of Flesh should get resistance to Poison, Fire, Hellfire, Confusion and Regenerationn Negation based on their immunities.

Skeletron should get Empowerment during the day considering what happens if you let it live during the daytime.

If the profiles are treated as composite between Normal and Expert Mode, Brain of Cthulhu would get a lot of different attacks as well, but I want an answer for this first.

This is probably fine, but I would prefer some further explanations.

Also, a Fandom glitch tends to recurrently eat posts that take a long time to write, so try to always remember to copy the text before posting in such cases.

Yeah, I forgot this time.

All of this is based on the immunities the bosses have in game. You can't induce them Status Effects like regular burning, hellfire, etc. They are more or less equal in terms of resistances, with Skeletron being a bit different because while both hands have 6 resistances, the head has 9 although two of them are a bit confusing.

Will elaborate later.

You can ask some active and experienced members listed in the Terraria verse page to comment here.

I feel like Skeletron might just be a game mechanic. I don't think composite is the correct term for what they are since expert mode is the same outside of just being harder. So yeah, what did you have in mind for that?

Immunities are obviously fine but I feel like people could figure out you can't, say, poison skeletron, considering he is just bones.

Even if it's obvious, such thing should be specified.

Well, in Expert Mode Brain of Cthulhu acquires a lot of different resistances it doesn't have in Normal Mode, so that's why I asked.

Fair enough, like I said I'm not opposed at all.

I'd be fine with just slotting them into the profile since I don't recall anything big "lore wise" (if such a term can apply to terraria) that sets them apart outside of one is meant to be harder.

@Mr. Bambu

Thank you for helping out.

Back