• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria God Tier revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
I swear this is my last one in a while.

AP

This object, the Nebula Fragment, has this description: "The power of a galaxy resides within this fragment". Tooltips in Terraria are generally objective and from an Omniscient point of view instead of from a character's statement, so this is unlikely to be a hyperbole. It isn't an outlier either, as the High 5-A feat is casual.

Though "Power of a Galaxy" doesn't imply 3-C by itself, we can use the Angular Momentum of the Milky Way as the highest source of power for the Galaxy, which is 1×10^67 joules according to Wikipedia. 3-C.

The Terrarian can fight and defeat the Nebula Pillar, which body can contain up to 90 of those fragments. Given that one fragment is already quite high on the 3-C scale, 90 of them would be in the 3-B range. This means that End of Game Terrarian would be At least High 5-A, likely 3-B

Speed

We have the "Fallen Star" item, alongside two weapons and an accessory that can make Stars fall from the sky. They have been constantly stated to fall from the sky. While it isn't clear if the "sky" is simply the atmosphere or actual other stars, I think the latter is far more likely, given that one can summon stars even when above the Atmosphere and that the stars have been referred to as the "power of the cosmos".

While the timeframe for the Fallen Stars is unknown, the stars summoned manually appears in about half a second. Apparently, the average distance between stars is 347 lightyear. At half a second, this results in approximately 21900974400 c, or Massively FTL+

This should scale from the End of the Tier 7 key and up, aka Shadow Armor and ownward, as this is when you get access to the Starfury.

tl;dr

90 times the power of a Galaxy = God tiers are likely 3-B now

Dodging stars falling from space = everyone from Shadow Armor on are Massively FTL+

B-But answer me Cal. If you wanna hit me, do it. Just don't threaten to hit me and then leave me filled with doubts ;-;

The Angular Momentum of the galaxy is 1x10^67 while 3-B is 8x10^68. Which means that 90 times the Angular Momentum is 9x10^68.

Are you sure that we use that instead of simply counting it as baseline 3-C when it simply says "the power of a galaxy"?

Well I don't think we can simply use the destruction value of something when it's a statement like "The power of X". I wouldn't be opposed to baseline 3-C or even 4-B though if the angular momentum can't used. But apparently, it would be the best choice here.

I mean, the angular momentum is just as unrelated. Also i'm pretty sure that we do rate "Has the power of X" as X

Didn't we downgrade FF for something similar?

I guess we can just go with 3-C then.

I know it's not an actual star. But given what we know, it likely comes from space anyway, considering it can't come from anywhere in the atmosphere.

From space yes, but I wouldn't use the distance between two stars if it isn't an actual star

I mean, people see it as if a star had directly fallen from the sky. It's impossible for it to have fallen from the atmosphere. I'm not quite sure what else it would be (Unless we assume it's a meteor from the asteroid belt or something). It's also worth noting that one of the enemies of the game (the Wyvern) has been stated to "fly among the stars", but it's far vaguer.

Well yeah but it's obviously not an actual star. Although assuming that it's from the asteroid belt is fine to me (still MFTL+ I believe).

Isn't it baseline MFTL+ all around with the average distance? It's 1,2 to 2,2 AU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back