• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Terminator should take this relatively easy; while both characters are very tactical and masters of hand to hand combat, Terminator was programmed know nearly every form of combat known to man. That does say a lot about his combat experience and skill. Additionally, Terminator is physically stronger, defeated an opponent with a significantly superior healing factor than Wesker's, and also possesses that very same healing factor as if T-5. Voting Terminator for those reasons.

Wait, I didn't realize that Termonator has low-high regen on T-850 key too. My bad.

Anyway, I change to use T-800 key instead since I don't see how Wesker can deal with low-high regen. So I change it to make this seem more fair.

Alright, T-800 is more evenly matched, but I'm still positive Terminator is just is at least as smart and skilled at hand to hand as Wesker. Terminator has also dealt with T-1000, who has low high Regenerationn. Wesker can also still die if his head is either cut off or destroyed, so I'm pretty sure Terminator might be able to learn that through his scanners.

1) Weskers dura is above baseline 9-A. Point blank rocket launchers only stagger him.

2) T-800's cqc is not nearly as good as his weapon mastery.

3) T-800 can die if you smash his head, which wesker can do after a few punches.

4) Wesker's Lifting is Class 5, while the terminator is Class 1. If it comes down to cqc, Wesker overpowers the robot and chokes him tearing his neck apart.

And wesker, unlike the robot, can regenerate, small wounds, yes, but something is better than nothing. If the terminator loses an arm, he is lost, if Wesker loses one arm, no probs.

Terminator is also above baseline 9-A in durability; he survived a semi truck loaded with gasoline blowing up in his face when Kyre Reese slip a dynamite inside of it.

That may be, but his cgc is still something he mastered; imagine if the greatest historical warriors known to man were composite, and that's basically what the combat skill of a Terminator is in canon.

Well, it says at least Class 1 for this key, but I'm pretty sure he has feats better than Class 1. He was able to briefly slow down the Hydraulic Press before getting crushed by it; not sure what feat that would be, but it could be calc'd. He also flipped over a Semi Truck filled with Liquid Nitrogen while riding on a motorcycle. Also, you can't really choke a robot that doesn't really need to breathe.

Terminator was able to find the ways around T-1000's Low-High regen, so I'm positive he'll find a weakness for Wesker somehow. Terminator also theoretically is harder to slice and dice than Wesker. So if Terminator kind find a bladed weapon of some sort, I'm positive he can use it to slice off Wesker's head.

Anyway, I suppose Wesker does have a few advantages, but I'm still leaning towards Terminator by a hair to win this.

Is the T-800 as advanced as you claim it to be? Because I remember that being the first model it had several flaws that lead to him being discarded by skynet quickly.

I can buy T-850 or T-1000 being like that.

Its a honest question.

"Also, you can't really choke a robot that doesn't really need to breathe." Choke and tear his neck", choking is like the position, what wesker does is break the neck.

"Terminator was able to find the ways around T-1000's Low-High regen, so I'm positive he'll find a weakness for Wesker somehow" They are fighting in a hanger. Like, there is nothing there that can liquify Wesker.

The flaws referred more so to lack of social skills; it still has extremely advanced combat/killing arts, computer programming/hacking skills, scientific knowledge, ect. Albeit, their mind isn't quite as fast as T-850. There was a reason T-800 Model 101 was chosen over other types of Terminators at the time. At least he was still far more advanced than the T-600's. Also, in T2, John Conner's reprogramming fixed most of those limitations T-800 previously had. But yeah, the Intelligence description on his profile is lack luster at best and may need a Content Revision.

And alright, it's just the word "choke" seemed vague. Still, thick Titanium plating is much harder to break than bones are, and I think Terminator could still function if his head was turned opposite direction; he could just turn it back. But separating his head from his body would work.

Terminator doesn't need to liquidize Wesker to kill him; he just needs to find a way to destroy or remove the head. Which will be difficult, but definitely possible.

On a side note, I know the terminator is capable of killing characters with regen as it did it in the films. However, consider that they had to escape from T-1000 until the very end because they could only stagger it. And that the terminator had help and "prep".

Terminator gets Low-High Regen from Terminator Genisys; at point point, he uses the tech from the T-1000 and receives everything T-1000 is capable of.

Anyway, I gotta create another CR regarding Terminator's intel, and he might get upgraded if his 9-A to 8-C durability feats get calc'd at some point. Both the explosion of a semi truck loaded with gasoline blowing up in T-800's face and T-1000's liquid nitrogen freezing.

Back