• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teridax Vs the Champion of Justice

Well, we have robots against gods, monkeys against children and gods abstract face to a white head, why not a schoolboy against a lego? A lego invaded the world of Usagi, he absolutely wants to destroy everything, Usagi has no choice but to eliminate him to protect his friends she is therefore determined to Erase his opponent

Teridax Shadow Titan
I have no allies, for I have no equals.

ESM (anime)
I am Sailor Moon, champion of justice! On behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!

• Speed Equalized
  • Eternal Sailor Moon form Used
  • Battle in the Milky Way Galaxy
  • meme allowed
NOTE: the person who finds the music (Original ending) will be entitled to a second vote OvO

Votes

What's Moon's Mind Manipulation Resistance like?

she managed to recover her memory alter, resists hypnosis, brainwashing and ..... that's all

Teridax can probably mind hax her. Convince her she's a painting or get her to kill herself or something, given that he can break through stronger mental shields.

Back