• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teresa's combat speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This confuses me, why is Teresa's quicksword, which makes her arm move faster, considered Attack Speed instead of combat speed?

I remember Monarch made a thread saying it needed to be changed into combat speed...

Well, combat speed means speed for all types of combat purposes, including dodging attacks.

Antvasima said:
Well, combat speed means speed for all types of combat purposes, including dodging attacks.
Which the quicksword helps in.

Other characters are going to have to be treated the same way if this is allowed, such as Raiden (Metal Gear)'s blade and ripper mode.

Does it enchance the speed for her whole body, so she can evade attacks and othervise react at the same speeds? If not, it should probably only be counted as attack speed.

I suppose this is true, but this is should affect oth r characters on this site no?

Possibly, but several wrongs do not make a right.

Which is why we correct said wrongs, what's the problem with treating people, or in this case profiles equally? Why are they different?

I mean that we should not make this profile inaccurate because other profiles are inaccurate as a principle.

I....Don't follow.

This profile fits attack speed, that's why it was changed into attack speed, so why are other profiles that are literally the exact same treated differently?

I am saying that I was not involved in assigning their statistics, and just because whoever wrote the profiles made mistakes, this does not mean that we should perpetuate them here.

My apologies, but I am tired from managing lots of different tasks at once, and cannot keep repeating myself. This is not so hard to understand.

If we can't perpetuate them here I'll just make another thread for them, if they're mistakes we fix them.

You may close this if you want the former.

I am fine with fixing them, yes, but do not have the time to search for and adjust the profiles myself.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back