• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Veldanava (Light Novel) profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
For BDE is look like BDE1 for me.

Because he being exists before everything existed and separated from all of it, its also including concept of time are exists. It's meaning he lacking spatial-temporal feature from conceptual level. To BDE2 you must prove he is transcends space-time.

Because he being exists before everything existed and separated from all of it, its also including concept of time are exists. It's meaning he lacking spatial-temporal feature from conceptual level. To BDE2 you must prove he is transcends space-time.
wdym by including concept of time are exists. I dont get it. Can u explain properly

wdym by including concept of time are exists. I dont get it. Can u explain properly
This, if im not wrong

He is a singular Existence, The primordial Will that exist as and separate from everything else, the one that is all and the all that is one yet alone in the world][11], The "World" was Formed by the great spirits which formed and gave birth to their respective attributes like time which reigned over all attributes[25] and Cant be observed By anyone Without the necessary Element to do so[26], The Concept of Time have Control over The Past,present and Future Of all Worlds Which led Ramiris to say Chronoa which was a spirit from the future was blessed by the Great spirit of Time, light and shadow which are opposite forces[25],

Veldanava is a transcendent being so it is safe to assume he transcended space time as a whole. i don't get what is missing here ?

First of all, let me say that there is absolutely no conceptual or anything like that in BDE. In other words, conceptual time does not add anything to BDE, in fact it is the opposite for BDE.

BDE is basically lacking the space-time dimension on the plane in which you exist, that is, lacking the spatial and temporal dimensions, but BDE type 2 is being lack space-time dimension(spatial and temporal dimensions) and at the same time transcends it.

In short, the fact that space or time is conceptual means that it cannot be BDE in the first place

First of all, let me say that there is absolutely no conceptual or anything like that in BDE. In other words, conceptual time does not add anything to BDE, in fact it is the opposite for BDE.

BDE is basically lacking the space-time dimension on the plane in which you exist, that is, lacking the spatial and temporal dimensions, but BDE type 2 is being lack space-time dimension(spatial and temporal dimensions) and at the same time transcends it.

In short, the fact that space or time is conceptual means that it cannot be BDE in the first place
but he existed before everything else including space-time it self.

but he existed before everything else including space-time it self.
To exist before something does not necessarily mean that you lack it. Basically statements like "outside all dimensions" or "outside spacetime" are much better for this. Yeah, I've tried that.

This is only used to support the main statement, Using this statement alone is like sailing on a small boat in the stormy open ocean.

So uh

I haven't looked at everything on the profile, but is there a better reason for why this qualifies as having all verse powers? The text just says they created all skills, which doesn't inherently mean they can use them.

So uh

I haven't looked at everything on the profile, but is there a better reason for why this qualifies as having all verse powers? The text just says they created all skills, which doesn't inherently mean they can use them.
Ultimate Skill is an access to Aspect reality in Tensura.
Veldanava who created all the Ultimate skills and then spread them through the reincarnation circle, the reason why he can use it is because the Ultimate Skill is a simplified Administrative Authority power, the Administrative Authority is an unspecial access like the Ultimate Skill, I take for example the Veldora Ultimate Skill that can access the probability aspect because the Ultimate Skill is specific to that only.
Simply put, because Veldanava created all the aspects, he can use those aspects too

Ultimate Skill is an access to Aspect reality in Tensura.
Veldanava who created all the Ultimate skills and then spread them through the reincarnation circle, the reason why he can use it is because the Ultimate Skill is a simplified Administrative Authority power, the Administrative Authority is an unspecial access like the Ultimate Skill, I take for example the Veldora Ultimate Skill that can access the probability aspect because the Ultimate Skill is specific to that only.
Simply put, because Veldanava created all the aspects, he can use those aspects too
Idk if this is just you not explaining it well, but this still does not prove that Veldanava has all the verse powers.

Last edited:
Idk if this just you not explaining it well, but this still does not prove that Veldanava has all the verse powers.
I will make it easier again. Administrative power is the power to access all things in Tensura and not specifically on one thing so that Administrative power can access any power. Ultimate Skill is also a power to access it but he is only on one thing.
Veldanava can use all that power because he is the one who creates the accessible aspect, he is also the one who makes the Ultimate Skill, and the Ultimate Skill is the Administrative power that has less access

I will make it easier again. Administrative power is the power to access all things in Tensura and not specifically on one thing so that Administrative power can access any power. Ultimate Skill is also a power to access it but he is only on one thing.
Veldanava can use all that power because he is the one who creates the accessible aspect, he is also the one who makes the Ultimate Skill, and the Ultimate Skill is the Administrative power that has less access
I'd like it if you could provide sources on what you're saying here. Regardless, it looks like you're still relying on the idea that Veldanava creating skills somehow means he can use those skills, something we explicitly do not allow.

Idk if this is just you not explaining it well, but this still does not prove that Veldanava has all the verse powers.
It does
True Dragon key created all skills anyways
And the idea his true form is all doing and all knowing really hits off the bill
The Explanations on omnipotent page said the said character must have proof of actually being the one who created or formed reality before he or she gets all skills, all things came from Veldanava and like that nasu character he gets everything as they do
To exist before something does not necessarily mean that you lack it. Basically statements like "outside all dimensions" or "outside spacetime" are much better for this. Yeah, I've tried that.

This is only used to support the main statement, Using this statement alone is like sailing on a small boat in the stormy open ocean.
He exist outside it all so yeah, its practically there as it was also mentioned from his will everything came to be, which i literally spefically said Great spirit of Time which reign over all things or so
I have another question (but I don't know if this will have any effect) Why doesn't Velda Nava Key:God use 2A? Even though the cosmology of Tensura is 2A
Im setting up a 6D thread in the future actually so 2-A really isn't there

Lacking spatio temporal and existing outside of spatio temporal are like two very distinctive things

okay DDM and co seems fine here
Also although Creating all skills isn't enough proof
I believe because he was mentioned to be able to do anything is....
And as the one who preceeds the verse it really really counts this is like the whole new type of thing, and idk why you're making your own wiki rules, so creating all skills doesn't mean you can use them?? I haven't seen anything like that in wiki honestly

okay DDM and co seems fine here
Also although Creating all skills isn't enough proof
I believe because he was mentioned to be able to do anything is....
And as the one who preceeds the verse it really really counts this is like the whole new type of thing, and idk why you're making your own wiki rules, so creating all skills doesn't mean you can use them?? I haven't seen anything like that in wiki honestly
You can prove that. Why Veldanava can control aspect that he made?

You can prove that with Administrative power explanation and Ultimate Skill explanation.

Ultimate skill is access to be able to manipulate aspects in reality such as Probability, cuasality, physics, etc.
And it was all created by Veldanava, why can't Veldanava manipulate all those aspects?

It does
True Dragon key created all skills anyways
And the idea his true form is all doing and all knowing really hits off the bill
The Explanations on omnipotent page said the said character must have proof of actually being the one who created or formed reality before he or she gets all skills, all things came from Veldanava and like that nasu character he gets everything as they do
Okay, so the points are that Veldanava created reality (including skills) and is omnipotent. We have never once considered this grounds for having access to all verse powers. The Power Bestowal page is very clear about this.

Why you asking me like i have an issue with it?
You can prove that. Why Veldanava can control aspect that he made?

You can prove that with Administrative power explanation and Ultimate Skill explanation.

Ultimate skill is access to be able to manipulate aspects in reality such as Probability, cuasality, physics, etc.
And it was all created by Veldanava, why can't Veldanava manipulate all those aspects?
Also Fuji that's not it, due to being omnipotent is another source and claim from this, from him all things began and all things will end, just like you know who in nasuverse

Why you asking me like i have an issue with it?

Also Fuji that's not it, due to being omnipotent is another source and claim from this, from him all things began and all things will end, just like you know who in nasuverse
1. Stop bringing up Nasuverse. It's irrelevant.
2. Being stated to be omnipotent also doesn't give you all the verse powers. There is no standard that can vouch for this.

You could check this page and check if this case works.

I forgor we had this 💀
Veldanava seems to explicitly not qualify, in any case.

Cases 2, 3
Cases
Case two emodying the verse including the humans or people with said power
A flawless Existence where all is one and one is all, Yet alone in the world
in addition
What are you talking about, Re creation of the supreme being who Created all skills?
Not a hyperbole in this case of omnipotence and it was directly stated by guy that this world works the way he wants
pretty sure i also explained it that everything is an extension of his will
I forgor we had this 💀
Veldanava seems to explicitly not qualify, in any case.
Ladidadidu, he does, nah he'd win

Last edited:
Cases 2, 3
Cases
Case two emodying the verse including the humans or people with said power
You're missing some vital context here:
  • The character in question embodies all existence in a way that includes the other characters from the verse and their abilities in a significant manner that goes beyond normal Omnipresence. Note that a qualifying character must be able to use the other characters' powers directly. Otherwise, this would be akin to saying that a human can use all the abilities of their individual body cells despite this clearly not being the case.
  • The character in question's power is the direct source of all the powers and has demonstrated the power to use the abilities of all other characters to some extent. Being the direct source means to not just be the source of the supernatural energie(s) in the verse, but also of the techniques accomplished by them. E.g. being the source of all mana doesn't imply knowing every spell that was ever invented. So to assume the character knows how to accomplish every spell and has the necessary talent and affinity to do so additional evidence is required.
Not a hyperbole in this case of omnipotence and it was directly stated by guy that this world works the way he wants
pretty sure i also explained it that everything is an extension of his will
That isn't omnipotence. That's pretty bog standard reality warping.

You're missing some vital context here:

That isn't omnipotence. That's pretty bog standard reality warping.
The one in all ...
Don't you get it
Also, could yall maybe stop adding abilities to the profile without a CRT? I don't wanna take this to the RVR, just remove whatever's been added since the page was uploaded and we'll be good.
Its called profile maintenance, adding abilities sandbox didn't include
Also i only added one ability which is resistance
Others are scans and things are validation for already existing abilities, carry it to RVR if you want idk

The one in all ...
Don't you get it
Yeah, I do get it. Veldanava is omnipresent and can change reality however he wants. That doesn't mean he has all the verse powers, because we have multiple standards in place saying that those criteria aren't enough.
Its called profile maintenance, adding abilities sandbox didn't include
Also i only added one ability which is resistance
Others are scans and things are validation for already existing abilities, carry it to RVR if you want idk
Actually, adding abilities to a profile without a CRT is what most people on here would call vandalism.

He exist outside it all so yeah, its practically there as it was also mentioned from his will everything came to be, which i literally spefically said Great spirit of Time which reign over all things or so
I have seen no scan or statement for this, is this your own interpretation? Or is it a statement that actually happened? Because that's how you seem to be interpreting he's before exist to existence itself.

But I guess you have removed it, I wish you hadn't tried to make such difficult haxs from a single statement, because everything seems to be based mostly on assumption with a little expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back