• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate skill user page (Tensura)

in this CRT I propose to replace the page concerning "ultimate skill resistances" to change it to « ultimate skill user ».
this change is to make the profile easier to read it is not really an upgrade.

Here is the blog for : ultimate skill user

(Adding all the resistance in this page wich is accepted and all ultimate skill user related things provided by the page of rimuru (LN))

If accepted should be added to all ultimate skill user in tensura.

Agree :

neutral :

dissagree :

So what you're saying is you want us to use your blog for conventional purposes To make it easier to read?
Did you guys go through the Thread concerning this tho? All of this blogs aren't really needed.

In General This was Pointless.
You didn't
  • Seek connection with other supporters about this.
  • Adding and creating an entire unnecessary blog for ultimate skill users which wasn't needed
  • Don't know about the necessity of creating blogs
May i ask whats the goal for this because in the first place You're making it Harder to Read the first other blog was Already enough infact we had to actually still spell it out in their profile too lol, so yah hard disagree with the idea of Creating a blog for An Already existing one, Totally unnecessary.

Then just close this if everybody disagree
So what you're saying is you want us to use your blog for conventional purposes To make it easier to read?
Did you guys go through the Thread concerning this tho? All of this blogs aren't really needed.

You didn't
  • Adding and creating an entire unnecessary blog for ultimate skill users which wasn't needed
May i ask whats the goal for this because in the first place You're making it Harder to Read the first other blog was Already enough infact we had to actually still spell it out in their profile too lol, so yah hard disagree with the idea of Creating a blog for An Already existing one, Totally unnecessary.
the purpose of this was to lighten profile that are massive a bit like servants physiologie in fate or domain expansion in JJK.

I don’t understand the principle of adding an page for a power/physiology and rewriting in the page of the user…

That is the true unnecessary.

Then just close this if everybody disagree

the purpose of this was to lighten profile that are massive a bit like servants physiologie in fate or domain expansion in JJK.

I don’t understand the principle of adding an page for a power/physiology and rewriting in the page of the user…

That is the true unnecessary.
Read the FAQ of creating blogs.
You should require a close to this, there's already an existing page and bundles of physiology pages for Light novel slime already.

Read the FAQ of creating blogs.
You should require a close to this, there's already an existing page and bundles of physiology pages for Light novel slime already.
Can you link it please ?
Also do you think it’s logical to create a page for something and rewrite it on the profile ?

You didn't
Mucho texto, just disagree if you disagree smh

You could've made your point in a much better way but since it's you, i am not even surprised at all.

Back