• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TenSura LN Major Revision - Slime-Verse Salvation - Tier 1 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh BUSYYYY...... he literally make several argument and reply after qawsed drop his disagreement
He probably forgotten to put that in. Why are you so bothered by this ? Also he never disagree with 5d just disagree with the op proposal which we are trying to discuss right now.

Last edited:
He probably forgotten to put that in. Why are you so bothered by this ? Also he never disagree with 5d just disagree with the op proposal which we are trying to discuss right now.
OP proposal=about 5D, he literally disagree with that. Bruh....

Not bothered with that, but we must be fair. You guys in an instant count ddm agreement but wait for eternity for count qawsed disagreement

OP proposal=about 5D, he literally disagree with that. Bruh....

Not bothered with that, but we must be fair. You guys in an instant count ddm agreement but wait for eternity for count qawsed disagreement
Op proposed 6D, staff and other disagree with 6D due to the way OP got 5D. But if we trow away the old 5D we can use the old 6D as the new 5D. And this was accepted by anyone. Anyway, as i already sayd, OP is currently busy with a tier 0 crt and irl so just wait untill he comes

Op proposed 6D, staff and other disagree with 6D due to the way OP got 5D. But if we trow away the old 5D we can use the old 6D as the new 5D. And this was accepted by anyone. Anyway, as i already sayd, OP is currently busy with a tier 0 crt and irl so just wait untill he comes

Okay so the owner of the thread said he will come back to this later, however, I will help him to apply some of the accepted changes here

Here is the new sandbox of the cosmology for now.

But not only that, in the previous comments I had stated that both 5-D and 6-D are wrong because 5-D is basically “coming from 4-D snapshots” and 6-D is coming from the hyper timeline.

I explained that basically both are wrong and that's exactly what Elizhaa agreed with, and also Qawsedf in his earlier comments also said that these would not be 4-D snapshots and also he did not accept any hyper timeline because they can still extend in the same direction in the same direction. His previous comments are already there...

In fact, 2 arguments have been refuted... I have no idea what Tier 0 will be like... I don't know if there was such a thing in Tensura. Because Ultima has already rejected things like BDE type 2 before but let's see

In fact, 2 arguments have been refuted... I have no idea what Tier 0 will be like... I don't know if there was such a thing in Tensura. Because Ultima has already rejected things like BDE type 2 before but let's see
I'mma just say this once, those were instances where the asker only linked a single scan, which itself held had 0 context because they basically trimmed half of the para form the novel

But not only that, in the previous comments I had stated that both 5-D and 6-D are wrong because 5-D is basically “coming from 4-D snapshots” and 6-D is coming from the hyper timeline.
6D was from an hypertimeline with 5D snapshot. (Qawsedf234 was quite okay with the idea of an hypertimeline just not a 6D one)
5D was the space required to contain the lower 4D timelines, no 4D snapshot involved (This one got rejected by Qawsedf234).
I think that this crt became a mess.
Also all your comments are quite messy due to the general chaos of this thread, as far as i can see the main problem was the old 5D thing (which is also the main argument of 90% of your comment), so we more or less assumed that Elizhaa was also simply against the old 5D.

Now what we are talking about is a 5D hypertimeline where each snapshot is a different timeline.

Other then the tier 1 stuff, what do you all think about 2-A timelines? I think that one is pretty clear
I guess it's okay. If I have more time, I'll look at it in more detail because I couldn't look at it much because I wa focused on tier 1.
6D was from an hypertimeline with 5D snapshot. (Qawsedf234 was quite okay with the idea of an hypertimeline just not a 6D one)
5D was the space required to contain the lower 4D timelines, no 4D snapshot involved (This one got rejected by Qawsedf234).
I think that this crt became a mess.
Also all your comments are quite messy due to the general chaos of this thread, as far as i can see the main problem was the old 5D thing (which is also the main argument of 90% of your comment), so we more or less assumed that Elizhaa was also simply against the old 5D.

Now what we are talking about is a 5D hypertimeline where each snapshot is a different timeline.
Qawsedf said “if you prove that the snapshots are 4-D, that gives you 5-D.” He didn't agree, he even doubted that what you have would give you that.

I guess it's okay. If I have more time, I'll look at it in more detail because I couldn't look at it much because I wa focused on tier 1.
Take your time.
Qawsedf said “if you prove that the snapshots are 4-D, that gives you 5-D.” He didn't agree, he even doubted that what you have would give you that.
From his last reply, Qawsedf said this
You'd have to enter a snap shot of reality where the time travel never took place. A previous iteration of reality not connected to the future you came from
to which I replied with this to prove how that was indeed the case, after which he didn't reply again. I also explained it here with another analogy.
I didn't read the other arguments between you and everyone else[except me] since I was too busy with the tier 0 thread, so idk if those parts were seen by you or not.

Woudn't that be enough to prove that each time chloe travels in time, its the "You'd have to enter a snap shot of reality where the time travel never took place. A previous iteration of reality not connected to the future you came from"?
If not, why
If you add to it the fact that every time she time travels Chloe goes in a different timeline and all that end of time thing, yeah, i don't see any reason for it not be 5D.

Woudn't that be enough to prove that each time chloe travels in time, its the "You'd have to enter a snap shot of reality where the time travel never took place. A previous iteration of reality not connected to the future you came from"?
If not, why
In the verse, time travel is standardly done between the past and the future, which is what time travel already does.

Time travel is done in snapshots on a timeline. So, time travel to the end of the multiverse or the beginning of the multiverse is basically a classic thing... What you need is to travel in a larger timeline and then go directly to a 4-dimensional timeline within that larger timeline... So when you travel to snapshots within a larger timeline, imagine that instead of traveling directly to a snapshot of the multiverse, you're traveling directly to the multiverse itself, and the reason I said it wouldn't be for Tensura is because basically these snapshots contain snapshots and points of the multiverse, so it doesn't look like a snapshot of the multiverse itself.

This might be a little bit confusing, this example is basically not the same as time travel, going from one timeline to another timeline...

This might be a little bit confusing, this example is basically not the same as time travel, going from one timeline to another timeline...
After the main timeline got destroyed Rimuru neded to travel in the Cardinal World time dimension to go to a point where that timeline existed, not to a snapshot of that timeline, mind that the classical Tensura timetravel can't do that, Rimuru had both Velgrynd and Chloe time travel (which would have beed enought to travel to a snapshot) but he still needed to create a new one from a different skill.
This thing here is basically word to word to what is explained in the later part of the DB hypertimeline explanation.

After the main timeline got destroyed Rimuru neded to travel in the Cardinal World time dimension to go to a point where that timeline existed, not to a snapshot of that timeline, mind that the classical Tensura timetravel can't do that, Rimuru had both Velgrynd and Chloe time travel (which would have beed enought to travel to a snapshot) but he still needed to create a new one from a different skill.
This thing here is basically word to word to what is explained in the later part of the DB hypertimeline explanation.

You know that multiple timelines aren't someting that physically exist at the same time right? (in Tensura obviously)
If timeline B exist it means that timeline A ended and timeline C will start later.
It's like having an entire timeline in 1 snapshot. This is also why characters have a 2C rating instead of 2A.

You know that multiple timelines aren't someting that physically exist at the same time right? (in Tensura obviously)
If timeline B exist it means that timeline A ended and timeline C will start later.
It's like having an entire timeline in 1 snapshot. This is also why characters have a 2C rating instead of 2A.
These are different timelines, not snapshots, the example you gave is like one timeline ending and another beginning.

These are different timelines, not snapshots, the example you gave is like one timeline ending and another beginning.
Yeah the only problem is that worlds have a timeline as well and this timeline contains all this other timelines that start and ends. So we need to understand the relationship between the big timeline and small ones.
And what i'm saying is: 1 entire timeline = 1 snapshot of the big one or something like that.
And if you travel in the big timeline and found yourself in a different state of the lower timeline as a whole, not only a snapshot of it then the big timeline is 5D.

Yeah the only problem is that worlds have a timeline as well and this timeline contains all this other timelines that start and ends. So we need to understand the relationship between the big timeline and small ones.
And what i'm saying is: 1 entire timeline = 1 snapshot of the big one or something like that.
And if you travel in the big timeline and found yourself in a different state of the lower timeline as a whole, not only a snapshot of it then the big timeline is 5D.
And i'm saying it's not the case for the verse. Because these are separate paralel timelines. That's why there is a 2-A situation in the verse.

And i'm saying it's not the case for the verse. Because these are separate paralel timelines. That's why there is a 2-A situation in the verse.
Which have nothing to do with the big timelime... the small one are called parallel and only 1 of them exist. The "parallel timeline" thing was a theory which was more or less wrong. The timelines are being remade (the thing i sayd about one end and the next start)

Time travel is done in snapshots on a timeline. So, time travel to the end of the multiverse or the beginning of the multiverse is basically a classic thing... What you need is to travel in a larger timeline and then go directly to a 4-dimensional timeline within that larger timeline... So when you travel to snapshots within a larger timeline, imagine that instead of traveling directly to a snapshot of the multiverse, you're traveling directly to the multiverse itself, and the reason I said it wouldn't be for Tensura is because basically these snapshots contain snapshots and points of the multiverse, so it doesn't look like a snapshot of the multiverse itself.
But that's what is happening here, each time Chloe travels in Time, she travels not inside a single smaller timeline, but from one timeline to another timeline[new scan I just discovered a few hours ago]

But from what I get from the bolded part, I'm assuming that by a "snapshot" you mean an instance of multiverse that contains all timelines simultaneously?
I'm confused at what you mean by "snapshots of snapshots and points of multiverse" and then later say "it doesn't look like a snapshot of the multiverse itself"

It is as you said this one seem to point that it is only a guess or theory but does not mean it is true.
Actually Parallel worlds or parallel universes do not exist in the verse so yeah. The owner of the post should have removed that
Sigh, Mizuki, just because you don't want to handle the thread does not mean you can just ignore the very OP and mention one instance of parallel worlds being denied when its objectively proved that they exist -_-
No, I'm not being rude here. I know why you're doing this cuz of what you told me on discord

Last edited:
Sooo now, i think all arguments against 5D have been addressed, i don't see any any more reasons to be against a 5D rating. Do you have some other things to say or can we ask staff to revaluate this crt's last page?

Which have nothing to do with the big timelime... the small one are called parallel and only 1 of them exist. The "parallel timeline" thing was a theory which was more or less wrong. The timelines are being remade (the thing i sayd about one end and the next start)
In fact the verse directly calls them parallel. But even if they are not parallel, they are still different timelines, for example when one timeline ends and a different timeline starts in the same direction and continues forever, and then another... And so on.

In fact the verse directly calls them parallel.
They indeed have the same direction, different axis, different spacetimes but same direction... this is the whole point, they aren't perpendicular between each other, the world timeline is the perpendicular one. The different direction between the lower timeline was an argument for the old 5D and you debunked it.
Also in the same scan where "parallel" is mentioned is also sayd that it was just a theory and it was more correct to say that timelines existed one at a time. And in both cases nothing contraddict all the other 5d time travell feats or explanation.

They indeed have the same direction, different axis, different spacetimes but same direction... this is the whole point, they aren't perpendicular between each other, the world timeline is the perpendicular one. The different direction between the lower timeline was an argument for the old 5D and you debunked it.
Also in the same scan where "parallel" is mentioned is also sayd that it was just a theory and it was more correct to say that timelines existed one at a time. And in both cases nothing contraddict all the other 5d time travell feats or explanation.
Think of the timelines in Tensura as 1-dimensional lines extending side by side at the same distance... So they're not time points, they're just timelines, that's why I favored the 2-A case

Think of the timelines in Tensura as 1-dimensional lines extending side by side at the same distance.
Even normal snapshot in a timeline are parallel.... if you have a 2D plane you can fit as much 1D parallel line as you want and the 2D axis will be perpendicular to all of them. What you are saying is basically the same as the old rating, a rating that completely ignores the world time axis... we are not creating this time time axis from nothing, it is indeed a piece of the cosmology and what you are saying is just to ignore its existence, basically an incomplete rating. All time travel feats and stataments support a 5D rating and the fact that those little timeline are parallel is a debunk to the old 5D rating (the one proposed along a 6D hypertimeline at the start).

If individual timelines share the same time axis but have different outcomes, the "World" that governs them still operates on an orthogonal time axis for the following reasons:

1. Meta-Temporal Governance: The "World" oversees multiple timelines, influencing them simultaneously. For this to happen, it must exist in a higher-dimensional space, allowing it to transcend the individual timelines' time axis.
  2. Time Travel Between Timelines: Characters like Chloe and Velgrynd can travel between timelines using the "World's time," suggesting it operates in a 5D framework, independent of the 4D time within each timeline.
  3. Functional Orthogonality: The "World" can manipulate or reset timelines with divergent events, implying its time axis is orthogonal to those timelines, giving it control beyond the internal time structure of any one timeline.
An infinite number of timelines cannot coexist simultaneously because of the Rule of the World (i.e., to prevent contradictions). This implies that each timeline is placed along a separate time axis governed by the "World" itself. The only way to logically manage multiple distinct 4D timelines is to have a higher-dimensional structure (5D) that acts as a meta-time axis, controlling the flow and remaking of these timelines. This is comparable to a hypertimeline, which is a structure that exists beyond any one 4D continuum and can navigate or contain multiple such continuums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back