• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN Cosmology Upgrade Tier 1 (Retry)

Spoiler:
So basically our previous thread did not end really well because it was pretty messy

@Qawsedf234 however mentioned that 5D could be possible with each iteration being 4D.

Qawsedf234:
This might give you a 5D rating, but only of the snap shots are previous multiverse states rather than a continous line.

Also give credits to @Ashborn69 for this input

Ashborn69:
If individual timelines share the same time axis but have different outcomes, the "World" that governs them still operates on an orthogonal time axis for the following reasons:

Meta-Temporal Governance: The "World" oversees multiple timelines, influencing them simultaneously. For this to happen, it must exist in a higher-dimensional space, allowing it to transcend the individual timelines' time axis.

Time Travel Between Timelines: Characters like Chloe and Velgrynd can travel between timelines using the "World's time," suggesting it operates in a 5D framework, independent of the 4D time within each timeline.

Functional Orthogonality: The "World" can manipulate or reset timelines with divergent events, implying its time axis is orthogonal to those timelines, giving it control beyond the internal time structure of any one timeline.

An infinite number of timelines cannot coexist simultaneously because of the Rule of the World (i.e., to prevent contradictions). This implies that each timeline is placed along a separate time axis governed by the "World" itself. The only way to logically manage multiple distinct 4D timelines is to have a higher-dimensional structure (5D) that acts as a meta-time axis, controlling the flow and remaking of these timelines. This is comparable to a hypertimeline, which is a structure that exists beyond any one 4D continuum and can navigate or contain multiple such continuums.

The reason why i made this thread again is because I firmly believe that Tensura could have a hypertimeline

Also Disclaimer:
The scans could not work now because my friend was banned from Imgur however you can check out our old cosmology page in the mean time as some of the scans are still there

and this was already previously discussed in the previous thread so you can check here as well:

https://vsbattles.com/threads/tensu...-verse-salvation-tier-1-upgrade.171848/page-6

We will try to get back the scans that we lost if it is possible. We just need some time

Here is the blog me and my friend just created:

Who will scale ?
-Chloe range will scale to 2A-Low 1C since she has the ability to access the 5d space and enter to those snapshots (which is an infinite and endless amount of them)
-True Dragons (Characters who can destroy worlds and dimensions which would scale to Ultimate Skill and Disintegration magic users as well.)
-Great Spirits and VOTW
-Veldanava
- those who have large size type 9 will have type 10

Last edited:
Back