• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Crt: Profile Creation | Carrera LN

There's a lot to work through.

Also, stop trying to scale all of Diablo's abilities to other primordials.

Remove

Added
I wasn't talking about Mariabell's death manipulation, it should stay in that profile but immortality type 4 negation and Diablo's flight scan should be removed.

And a few things:

It should be removed at least at Universe level+, it should be just Universe level+ (I think only Ultimate Slime Rimuru could be specified as such if desired because it has a multiplier of 10x above the True Dragon level), and Carrera's durability should be Universal+ as it can tank its own energy output and attacks from similar characters to a point.

Universal+ range rating should be removed. Carrera needs to prove that it can bombard the entire universal space-time continuum.

There isn't need to mention again in the profile the abilities that are on the Spiritual Lifeform Physiology page. (Such as Possession, Elemental Manipulation)

Feel free to explain if I'm missing something.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about Mariabell's death manipulation, it should stay in that profile but immortality type 4 negation and Diablo's flight scan should be removed.
Well sure but flight should stay and change the wording.
And a few things:

It should be removed at least at Universe level+, it should be just Universe level+ (I think only Ultimate Slime Rimuru could be specified as such if desired because it has a multiplier of 10x above the True Dragon level), and Carrera's durability should at least be Universal+ as it can tank its own energy output and attacks from similar characters to a point.

Universal+ range rating should be removed. Carrera needs to prove that it can bombard the entire universal space-time continuum.
Feel free to edit it
There isn't need to mention again in the profile the abilities that are on the Spiritual Life physiology page. (Such as Possession, Elemental Manipulation)
Possession should stay. Well at elemental manipulation that thing can be taken down
Feel free to explain if I'm missing something.

Well sure but flight should stay and change the wording.

Feel free to edit it
I will get it done within today.

In the meantime, it would be great if you work on the reference part. Many references include volume numbers only, not chapter numbers.

First key doesn't have ultimate skill
So she should be a '''genius''' add that
Then devil lord key would be extraordinary genius
For the genius wording
Gifted in Magic and Combat, Carrera is one of the seven primordials and have lived even before the creation of humankind. Carrera can use gravity collapse which is considered as impossible to execute in real life by the humans because it requires very precise magic control.

done on reference. also don't add universal+ on her durability, she doesn't scale to it
I don't understand why you remove the (+) when she scales past on standard energy requirement

Last edited:
done on reference. also don't add universal+ on her durability, she doesn't scale to it
I think it needs to scale somehow but okay.
I don't understand why you remove the (+) when she scales past on standard energy requirement
In fact, in most profiles the (+) sign is (usually) not used and has no official meaning. But okay, let's add it since we use it in Tensura profiles.

Back